Scary kid

tamalama

I get a ping in BH. Pull up to Beverly Hills HS. Giant kid with a football in his hands and a bag. I could tell he was not 18. I ask him...are you 18 and he looked at me in bewilderment. I ask again and he rolls his eyes and says. Yes...I am 18 now open the door. I told him sorry...can't take you kid...call your folks. He very aggressively tells me to open the door and is looking highly agitated so I just nail it and leave. He was screaming some of the worst obsenities at me as I bailed. He was scary. I am glad I didn't let that entitled ...potentially violent little prick in my car.

Last edited:

Adieu

I get a ping in BH. Pull up to Beverly Hills HS. Giant kid with a football in his hands and a bag. I could tell he was not 18. I ask him...are you 18 and he looked at me in bewilderment. I ask again and he rolls his eyes and says. Yes...I am 18 now open the door. I told him sorry...can't take you kid...call your folks. He very aggressively tells me to open the door and is looking highly agitated so I just nail it and leave. He was screaming some of the worst obsenities at me as I bailed. He was scary. I am glad I didn't let that entitled ...potentially violent little prick in my car.

On the inside, he's going all "SERIOUSLY? All she needed was plausible deniabiliylty, and I got 12" and 100 lbs to spare for that"

It's like carding a girl with F cups to get into a PG13 movie

tamalama

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I highly doubt that was what was going on in his head. He was an idiot. It was more like " Seriously...who does this b. think she is to question me. I am big and I will make her open the door by acting menacing and scary. Raaawrrrrrr!!!! I actually feel bad for him....he obviously has terrible parents.

tamalama

I did.....Uber was very blase about the whole thing. I am also calling his football coach tomorrow. I hope his Coach has some integrity and punishes him for being so disrespectful. A long practice full of bear crawls has proven to be a very effective learning tool.

MikesUber

How the heck can you just assume the kid isn't 18? Just because he's big? Sounds like you discriminated and immediately decided you weren't taking him. "He was at the high school and I'm an independent contractor though" blah blah

Edit: Also judging him as "entitled" and "potentially violent". You don't even know this person but he's in Beverly Hills so zomg Hollywood rich kids amirite?

tamalama

Why would you put something in quotes that I didn't say? He wasn't 18 and when he demanded I open the door in a demanding...disrespectful....angry manner...that was enough for me. Turns out I was right after hearing the obcenities spew from his disrepectful...entitled..violent mouth.

tamalama

I don't judge anyone except by their actions. He was a jerk. And really ?? I work in a huge melting pot of a city. If I was pre judging or discriminating..I sure would have a rough go of it. I love doing this because I love people in every walk of life. So don't judge me for going with my gut and dodging putting a minor and an a%%hole in my car.