Say No Thanks to No Thanks

chitown73

Just to let those that don't know, when you tap no thanks, it still goes against your acceptance rate. So if I'm going to have my acceptance rate dropped because I won't accept a pool request 20 minutes awAy, which is insane to ask a driver to do, I will not extend any courtesy in this regard

Ok... and your point is? It's just common sense that it would go against your acceptance rate but if you don't plan on accepting it anyways (for whatever reason), what's the difference? When I click "no thanks" is not because I'm extending any type of courtesy to the rider or Uber. But many times I've been in a surge area and I've immediately gotten a closer request or even one with a higher surge rate that I may not have gotten if I had waited for the first request to time out....

bpm45

The only problem I have with the no thanks button is that if you do it twice it thinks it's just like a regular ignore and it pushes you off line and asked if you want to stay offline or go online.

chitown73

The only problem I have with the no thanks button is that if you do it twice it thinks it's just like a regular ignore and it pushes you off line and asked if you want to stay offline or go online.
Ok so what's the difference? If you ignore the request it may push you offline either way.

UberBeemer

I just tap "No thanks" so I don't have to wait for the thing to stop pinging. Saturday, I used it like 6 times in a row within 10 minutes with riders in the back seat. It didn't log me out.