• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Saw driver punched in face

MsKia

I was picking up PAX from a Beverly Hills party last night around 2:30am when I saw an argument happening to my front left. What looked like a driver was being yelled at by a young male and female. The two males then started fighting and the younger one landed a solid punch to the face of the older male who I’m pretty sure was a driver. Security broke it up pretty fast. I was just wondering...why do drivers ever get out of their vehicles in such situations!!??

Z129

-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-
I was picking up PAX from a Beverly Hills party last night around 2:30am when I saw an argument happening to my front left. What looked like a driver was being yelled at by a young male and female. The two males then started fighting and the younger one landed a solid punch to the face of the older male who I’m pretty sure was a driver. Security broke it up pretty fast. I was just wondering...why do drivers ever get out of their vehicles in such situations!!??
I agree. Nothing good can come from getting out of the car. It can only escalate things.

RDWRER

Only reason I would ever consider getting out of my car would be to retrieve stolen property and then someone would probably just steal my car since it’s keyless :confused:

MsKia

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I saw that I would of refused driving anyone from that party. Drivers need to stick together.
In fact you should tell us what the address was.
I agree. My pax were getting in the car at the time so I couldn’t do much other than honk my horn and yell to try to make them stop fighting. The security guys got involved pretty fast. I also would have videod it for the drivers sake too if I could have but there was too much going on for me to do that safely.

uberist

I agree. My pax were getting in the car at the time so I couldn’t do much other than honk my horn and yell to try to make them stop fighting. The security guys got involved pretty fast. I also would have videod it for the drivers sake too if I could have but there was too much going on for me to do that safely.
Pist it on youtube

Cableguynoe

I was just wondering...why do drivers ever get out of their vehicles in such situations!!??
It's just something we have to do.
But the odds are actually in our favor.
9 times out of 10 we're not getting punched in the face and 99 out of 100 we're not getting killed.

It's a chance we take to save face.

tohunt4me

If driver would have pepper sprayed or zapped the attacker he would have been permanently deactivated.

Prolly getting his face bashed in only got him a temporary deactivation.

Keep Anting!
Only thing uber allows.
Absorbing punches, knives and bullets with your body.

If you must shoot pax
Burn the body.
I suggest nice 2,000° tire fire.