Inshur

#SaveOurTaxies

PostCode

It seems like the taxi trade is about to vanish for good or become cheaper than uber.
All over Twitter and and other pro BC sites all they talking about is Uber and the threat they are causing to their trade. They seem to be getting so desperate to compete with uber that they even willing consider slashing fares, have having fixed fares, offer free Wi-Fi.. ..and the list goes on and on.

Bettysmalls

It seems like the taxi trade is about to vanish for good or become cheaper than uber.
All over Twitter and and other pro BC sites all they talking about is Uber and the threat they are causing to their trade. They seem to be getting so desperate to compete with uber that they even willing consider slashing fares, have having fixed fares, offer free Wi-Fi.. ..and the list goes on and on.
Got to keep up the look we are in trouble angle for just a bit longer then it’s bye bye .

I know not what I do

Have you seen the look on the face of most bc.
They look really angry all the time.
not half as angry as you will be when uber shuts.

PostCode

Have you seen the look on the face of most bc.
They look really angry all the time.
not half as angry as you will be when uber shuts.
The real question is who will shut down first BC or uber, I think we all know the real answer just #saveourTaxi and take a good look and see who looks desperate and worried

London's Finest

Keep dreaming. Love your optimism, try not to lose it because it's all you've got left. On fares, driver gets meter fare every time, just a sales push while Uber are on their knees, begging. Fixed fares, take it or leave it, whatever suits the driver, one thing's for sure, we don't get deactivated for refusing. Wi-Fi is available on the new TX5. Hope this helps.

The real question is who will shut down first BC or uber, I think we all know the real answer just #saveourTaxi and take a good look and see who looks desperate and worried
Read a lot of Hans Christian Anderson do we?

PostCode

Keep dreaming. Love your optimism, try not to lose it because it's all you've got left. On fares, driver gets meter fare every time, just a sales push while Uber are on their knees, begging. Fixed fares, take it or leave it, whatever suits the driver, one thing's for sure, we don't get deactivated for refusing. Wi-Fi is available on the new TX5. Hope this helps.

Read a lot of Hans Christian Anderson do we?
Just #SaveOurTaxies all your answers and problems are there written by real cabbies. And don't even bother saying Uber hacked into tweeter and started this grouop

Just #SaveOurTaxies all your answers and problems are there written by real cabbies. And don't even bother saying Uber hacked into tweeter and started this grouop
Even the name says it all

Apparently some BCs are so desperate they even offering happy endings in every journey for extra cash

London's Finest

Been around for five years, since Uber rolled into town, when the BC drivers thought they may be in trouble. Have a read of some of the posts, same old doom and gloom merchants, according to these blokes, the games been dead for 40 years. Keep reading though if it gives you a glimmer of hope. You certainly need it.

Apparently some BCs are so desperate they even offering happy endings in every journey for extra cash
As opposed to ending up wrapped around a tree or a lampost, down a flight of stairs, stranded on top of a bollard or the latest ending, a cruise on the Thames.

PostCode

Been around for five years, since Uber rolled into town, when the BC drivers thought they may be in trouble. Have a read of some of the posts, same old doom and gloom merchants, according to these blokes, the games been dead for 40 years. Keep reading though if it gives you a glimmer of hope. You certainly need it.
You are absolutely right the game has been dead for long time now

Damm I think I'm finally getting through to this cabbies

Volkswaber

If Uber is going out for sure, the Taxi trade should be better! why they want compete with Uber now that is trade is in bad situation?

Last edited:

London's Finest

I have learned everything on #SaveOurTaxies.
Well there you go, I was right.
A sucker born every minute. I wouldn't take it personally, you are certainly not alone on this forum. Like I've said, it's been around for over 5 years, and you've just discovered it? lol
Go back, have a look and you'll understand what I'm trying to tell you. A handful of grunts who are just doom and gloom merchants. Even when Uber were told their licence was going to be revoked, they still found all the negatives. Take it from me lad, the BC trade is going nowhere neither are Uber, one would suspect. I, for one expect them to stay, albeit with their wings clipped. So grow up and try to see just a little sense before posting wishful thinking nonsense.

World's finest

Did you join in and explained them their fate or were you just lurking with full pants?

PostCode

Did you join in and explained them their fate or were you just lurking with full pants?
There's no point of me joining and contributing to them all they do there is cry all day long about how their trade has become dead

There's no point of me joining and contributing to them all they do there is cry all day long about how their trade has become dead
There is nothing I can do to help them I just check it out for laughs