Inshur

Save Your Uber in London petition. Sign it!

Robertino

https://www.change.org/p/save-your-uber-in-london-saveyouruber

45,303 supporters
4,697 needed to reach 50,000

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Its only been few hours!!!! It just shows HOW much people need service like Uber. Its not for fun, but their lives rely on transport by Uber to get to work and home - SAFELY, not wondering streets at 3 o`clock at night trying to catch night bus and getting robbed.

Due to amount of people signing it and smashing 50k target, just been increased to 75 000 signatures. I think it will go to 250k once people start tweeting and sharing on Facebook.

Last edited:

Gilga

Relax,Uber will stay

50334255.jpg

main-qimg-abfb5a975d15df523d5a4a17408c815f.jpg

:biggrin:

World's finest

https://www.change.org/p/save-your-uber-in-london-saveyouruber

45,303 supporters

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Its only been few hours!!!! It just shows HOW much people need service like Uber. Its not for fun, but their lives rely on transport by Uber to get to work and home - SAFELY, not wondering streets at 3 o`clock at night trying to catch night bus and getting robbed.

Due to amount of people signing it and smashing 50k target, just been increased to 75 000 signatures. I think it will go to 250k once people start tweeting and sharing on Facebook.
SAFELY - are you on drugs??
Last year 1 sexual attack per week in uber car. Not talking about road accidents...

Cosmor

SAFELY - are you on drugs??
Last year 1 sexual attack per week in uber car. Not talking about road accidents...

Give me full stats including source for those 365 incidents and then the related stats for other mini cab firms and black cabs. Devide those by the number of operated drivers in each category to get a percentage for each. At the end of the day its not UBER who gave the licences or has no power to revoke them. Also how about the fake claims for insurance, revenge or revert reasons? I have personally seen low ratings for politely turning down offers from females...

World's finest

Do you know how many sexual attacks and robberies happen on streets? MUCH more. They are still safer in Uber cars, not on pitch black streets waiting for night bus and getting mugged by criminals. So Uber is still better option.
You used the word SAFELY (with uber). That caught my attention

3.5 mil customers don't care about that. But thanks anyway.
Of course, because they don't know about it. Uber kept it under the lid. One of the reasons they licence was not renewed.

petronas

45,303 supporters

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 15.08.19.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 15.08.19.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 47

Uberduberdooo

Of course pax are going to sign it they like to talk down to the drivers and control them and take the p1ss.

The pax have other options, cabguru is one I used it the other day. I had a car within 5 mins nice car with friendly driver and had a choice to pay by card or cash