Saturday

Prime87

you guys must have some great numbers from yesterday the surge was strong. How did everyone do? It was a family day for me so I grabbed a few rides around town, can't work all the good days I guess.

BlueJetta

you guys must have some great numbers from yesterday the surge was strong. How did everyone do? It was a family day for me so I grabbed a few rides around town, can't work all the good days I guess.

I had a pretty good day. One of the best I've had considering I had stuff going on and didn't drive all day. It was also my first Saturday night. I did have a couple of slurring drunk riders, but no pukers. I hit my incentive 18 rides for $50 and went home at 12:30 after around 6.5 hours driving to get $216. I got some surge rides, but nothing amazing (1.2s and 1.4s) including some pool in order to hit my ride incentive. I'm happy with that.

Attachments

• IMG_0874.PNG
    IMG_0874.PNG
    18.7 KB · Views: 66

jettpacc

I no longer believe in high surge. High surge is 90% psychological trickery designed to position you where the TNC companies want you. Yes, you'll occasionally snag one. Just often enough to keep you coming back for more. It's only a true high surge if it's an impossible pickup or gridlock traffic.