Saturday Night Bad Luck?

Schuber

Seems like the past few Saturdays have been good until late night. No real surge at bar time and doing a bunch of $5 rides at 2 to 3 AM, is not worth staying out late. Anyone else notice this?

j13gregor

I guess the push to hire more drivers is having an impact. Two years ago there could be surges from 12:30 to 2:30 on a Saturday, increasing or decreasing along the way. Now not so much. Also, Indian Summer may be a great festival, but it doesn't do much for business.

4.9 driver rating

Where was I? I was working my real job making well over $20 an hour which is obviously way more than I would ever make with Uber in Milwaukee and I'm sorry to inform you that I'll dont consinder anything under a 2.0 a surge LOL maybe you do but I sure don't but then again people like you consider 1.2 a good surge, and since lyft never surges as more than 2.0, therefore my world there's no such thing as surge in Milwaukee. But then again you and I obviously living two totally different worlds which was determined long time ago Huh junior. Make sure you're out on Halloween season chasing that awesome surge Uber will tell you they're going to have LOL just like last year.

Yeah and one other thing you go ahead and give those little 3 to $4 rides at bar close and have a bunch of drunk people bug you to stop at Taco Bell or McDonald's or quesadilla at Nichols a minute I'll be at home sleeping after I just work my real job all day for 12 hours you knock yourself out bud. gladI don't do Saturday nights anymore what a waste of time that was and still is.. I rather do 4 a.m. until 9 a.m. 7 days a week a lot more profitable than Friday night and Saturday nights are anymore which I wouldnt know since I haven't done any in so long.. simply because unlike you I don't have to.

Syn

So you don't have to; yet, you're waking up before 4 am and driving and you're (according to you) working 12 hours per day ...

There is no way in hell anybody is paying you $20/hour, at least not legally. You don't even have basic English skills (here's a hint: one sentence shouldn't be a whole paragraph).

Hopefully you can afford now to turn the a/c so you don't have to complain anymore how much gas you're using.

Schuber

4.9 Driver Rating

You make it sound like a $20 an hour job is a good thing. I guess you live in a different tax bracket than all of us. Huh, JUNIOR?
And not meaning a higher one. You have ZERO clue.

Tryzub Gorinich

Holy shit, is 4.9 drunk or something? This dude is coo coo bananas.

Hey 4.9, if you don't like being a rideshare driver, don't be one. You complain worse than a first year semi truck driver. Grow up and maybe take an English composition class at MATC, they're only like 30 bucks a semester there.

4.9 driver rating

lol...bud..id like to show you my payment stubs from my other job..but thats none of your fkn biz....and ill bet you are, or once was, a semi driving pulling containers and driving illigally and using paper logs that you lie on and not getting caught yet....im not stupid bud, i know your kind all too well. Unlike you, i wont work for peanut money.

like i said before, i live in a totally different universe than you do, that you are both not smart enough,and not privilaged enough, to live in.

Tryzub Gorinich

You don't have pay stubs from another job, since most jobs require an applicant to have a basic grasp of the English language and mental stability. Also, electronic logging devices (ELDs) have been a thing for quite some time now in trucking.

I do have to agree with you on one of your points, you obviously do live in a separate universe than the rest of us.

Reactions: Syn

Syn

He's definitely in another universe. By his own admission he went back to driving limos because he wasn't capable of making any money with Uber. Most of his comments on this discussion board are complains how he worked so many hours and made so little money and how he used too much gas because riders made him turn the air condition on ...

4.9 driver rating

ugh...i'm not driving limos bud....you dont know me...and never will.....and trust me bud, i do just fine with UBER and Lyft.....to where i leave the area at midnight becuz i dont have to do bar close anymore...i leave that to imbeciles like you who have to.

Syn

You lie so much that you don't even have any idea what lies you told. You stated that you're a limo driver.

You're not doing fine. You admitted that you start at 4-5 am. And now you admitted that you quit at midnight. If you're working 19-20 hours per day - you're not doing fine.

You're a typical fool who probably bought a much more expensive car than you can afford thinking that you'll make a lot of money. And when you failed to do so - you tried to sell it, but then you realized that car is worth a lot of less than you own to the bank. So now you're working 20 hours per day to pay it off ... If you have another job beside Uber/Lyft its probably like Subway or Walmart - its not like you're qualified to do anything else - you don't even have basic English skills.

4.9 driver rating

Again you little piss-ant you have no idea what you're talking about. It's very simple I only do Uber/lyft on Monday morning, afternoon only if I feel like getting out of bed in the morning, and at my discretion whether I want to go to my real job or not beforehand, on Tuesday morning three to four hours Rush before I do go to my real job,which is pretty funny you think it's Walmart LOL and on Friday's after I get out of my real job because I'm already downtown already only for about 8 hours or so from 4 in the afternoon until midnight because like I said I'm not like you and your little piss-ant friends at the airport ,I don't have to do bar close. I drove limo years ago bud and that was part time as well and that was very short-lived because of your smart like I am you know the Milwaukee Market is not very good for limousines and it doesn't take very long to figure that out even in the summer months.In any event you keep assuming what you're going to assume your accusations are assumptions are becoming a complete joke now and certainly not worth going back and forth with you any longer .All I know is I'm better than you ,I'm smarter than you, and I have more money than you, and obviously you have to try to justify for your self worthlessness in the world .I could go on and on about you in general and your buddy that keeps trying to insult me with no avail ,but I don't feel like getting deactivated from the system because believe me man I could say a lot of stuff to you and I would love to ,but you're not worth jeopardizing my status on the platform. I just love that you're sitting there that I get under your skin so much that you have to put things in bold type LOL dude you're a joke the only thing that's I regret is that I have to share the same road with you, and I pity the poor passengers that have to look at your pathetic face knowing they are in grave danger when they get in your car and if you get cancellations I can totally understand why and I'll leave it at that. And your comment about me financing a car through Uber geez I won't even comment about that one because I'm surely not stupid enough like you to do that I have way more financial sense dude and you'll ever have .And one final thing I'll say is thanks a lot for being my spellcheck b**** I knew I could depend on some dweeb like you to do that for me LOL.

Last edited:

Syn

No, I don't know if Milwaukee's market is good/bad for limo business. I don't know that because I never drove a limo; why would I ever take a crappy job like that? Unlike you - I have an office job, I don't need to be on the road 20 hours every day like you do. Just be careful not to use heat too much - it will kill fuel economy on your Focus.

Of course I have to put things in bold - because you're too dumb to understand things any other way. Its like in the elementary school when teachers had to underline things for you because you couldn't understand anything any other way.

Have you looked at your face recently? A lot of heavy miles on that face and I'm suspecting that you like booze little too much. Be careful old man - now that winter is coming you really need to be careful when walking on the snow and ice - you don't want to break your hips. Its not like you can afford to take a break from driving 20 hours per day.