• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Saturday in Brisbane what a Day

With our new safety kit on our app. What of these items do you like ?

• Total voters

BigHohn

If you do t make money today , you ain’t breathing .

1 Octoberfest on
2 Apac prescilla queen of the desert
3 triffid band on
4 Eaton Hilo’s hotel band on and sold out 6000 people
5 The Tivoli Band on

Plus the Saturday night mayhem and bit to forget our airport

What your target is today

Push it by 50 dollars and don’t tell me it’s quiet as your wrong .

Jump on the internet and find other events on by hound on what on. In Brisbane . Uber On

Golfer

1 Octoberfest on
3 triffid band on
5 The Tivoli Band on

Jump on the internet and find other events on by hound on what on. In Brisbane . Uber On
Well Big John, the money is always there getting to hold on to some of it , :frown:
Is the problem:smiles:

Thing

c.JPG

Ooh I like the idea of CONES if you simply press a button :biggrin:, I might have to reconsider Ubering if you get free cones :eek::cool:

I can just imagine having a nightmare paxhole chuckin' a wobbly in my car & after you kick their arse on the curbside you can simply press the magic button .... AND ta-dah, a stress relief, Aid bearing Cone is delivered :p:smiles:

BigHohn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well Big John, the money is always there getting to hold on to some of it , :frown:
Is the problem:smiles:
There is only a problem if you make it one .
You get out what you put in .

I start at 4 today and my target tonight is 450
I have Monday Tuesday off and work 5 x 10 hour days Wednesday 230 start Thursday 300 start Friday 300 start Saturday 400 start Sunday 100 start
Using Airtax and QuickBooks means I know where I am at all times with gst and tax and what ends up in my pocket . But my biggest word is belief and touch wood so far so good . I love Uber as I do much less hours than the job I had and am back to bei
View attachment 264565

Ooh I like the idea of CONES if you simply press a button :biggrin:, I might have to reconsider Ubering if you get free cones :eek::cool:

I can just imagine having a nightmare paxhole chuckin' a wobbly in my car & after you kick their arse on the curbside you can simply press the magic button .... AND ta-dah, a stress relief, Aid bearing Cone is delivered :p:smiles:
a
View attachment 264565

There is only a problem if you make it one .
You get out what you put in .

I start at 4 today and my target tonight is 450
I have Monday Tuesday off and work 5 x 10 hour days Wednesday 230 start Thursday 300 start Friday 300 start Saturday 400 start Sunday 100 start
Using Airtax and QuickBooks means I know where I am at all times with gst and tax and what ends up in my pocket . But my biggest word is belief and touch wood so far so good . I love Uber as I do much less hours than the job I had and am back to bei

a[/QUOTE
A few cones might settle you down . You should give Uber driving a go . Use my referral code

Golfer

1 Octoberfest on
3 triffid band on
5 The Tivoli Band on

Big Hohn/ Johhn , you do realise , uber notifies , us of , " what's on this week " don't you ,
Please forgive me for my bad manners , but you did come at members from " left field "
Welcome to the forum " Big John " BigHohn :smiles:

QLDUberDriver

Hey Big John!

Watch out for the trolls on here mate. They like fly onto poo
You cant blame trolling for responses to those who make troll posts. If anyone who knows poo it sure is you. Lets audit all your previous contributions of rants and false facts. Or is this another alias profile you created to bait people again?

Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument.
Trolling on-line forums as described above is actually analogous to the fishing technique of “trolling”, where colorful baits and lures are pulled behind a slow moving boat, often with multiple fishing lines, covering a large bodies of water, such as a large lake or the ocean.

Thing

You should give Uber driving a go . Use my referral code
I'm an ex-driver so I still have a drivers account, at present it is in mothballs & full of expired doc notices..

P.S. it's against forum rules to ask others to use your referral code !

NickyBoy

don't

Priscilla
not

you're

??

Very use to trolls .
used

BigHohn

Thanks for the Auto correct

I'm an ex-driver so I still have a drivers account, at present it is in mothballs & full of expired doc notices..

P.S. it's against forum rules to ask others to use your referral code !
So in other words , you were unsuccessful at driving for Uber

Thing

Thanks for the Auto correct

So in other words , you were unsuccessful at driving for Uber
I achieved the desired amount each week from Uber I wanted, but as time went on & the rates went down & the market became more & more saturated with more drivers --- my target took longer and longer each week to achieve, then I saw the light, well, actually the light was getting dimmer & dimmer...

I found a day job - 9 day fortnight, sick leave, holidays, way more $$$ than Ubering, superannuation, reliable income :biggrin:

+ I don't get lumbered with a massive GST bill for other revenues I earn, I'm back to the $75K threshold again, not taxed on every dollar I make... :cool:

BigHohn

I achieved the desired amount each week from Uber I wanted, but as time went on & the rates went down & the market became more & more saturated with more drivers --- my target took longer and longer each week to achieve, then I saw the light, well, actually the light was getting dimmer & dimmer...

I found a day job - 9 day fortnight, sick leave, holidays, way more $$$ than Ubering, superannuation, reliable income :biggrin:

+ I don't get lumbered with a massive GST bill for other revenues I earn, I'm back to the $75K threshold again, not taxed on every dollar I make... :cool:
Well you must of been doing it wrong . For some people Uber is too much for them and then they look for excuses as you have done when they should look at themselves

BigHohn

Yup. the wrong bit was becoming a Partner... I should have signed on for a job in the office and got normal pay & conditions :wink::cool:
Well no one made you do anything . You did it of your own accord

QLDUberDriver

Well you must of been doing it wrong . For some people Uber is too much for them and then they look for excuses as you have done when they should look at themselves
How can you make judgments on how they should look at themselves? And you have only been driving for Uber 18 months you stated.

I think its great you found some happiness in work which can be enjoyable. The realities around the world don't reflect those who have either done more time with Uber or pay attention to small changes to the game once they pass the honeymoon period. There is enough documented proof in here and online about how Uber looks after drivers the longer they drive. Sure, a few are not good at doing it, but this is no engineering skill above labor and service work.

Going off your replies to others you are not happy about something. Otherwise if you wanted to be positive for the community you wouldn't have to hide your strategies in DMs or ridicule them back. Facts are facts and opinions don't change that.

Not everyone who tells you different to your experience is incorrect. If you are doing it better then why do you have to acknowledge those who are heckling you? Saving face? Revenge? And if you read something that goes against what you are experiencing then you should maybe ask why they said that.

I like your footer but I think you should also add "Be kind to others and watch the love flow back to you"

Golfer

How can you make judgments on how they should look at themselves? And you have only been driving for Uber 18 months you stated.

I think its great you found some happiness in work which can be enjoyable. The realities around the world don't reflect those who have either done more time with Uber or pay attention to small changes to the game once they pass the honeymoon period. There is enough documented proof in here and online about how Uber looks after drivers the longer they drive. Sure, a few are not good at doing it, but this is no engineering skill above labor and service work.

Going off your replies to others you are not happy about something. Otherwise if you wanted to be positive for the community you wouldn't have to hide your strategies in DMs or ridicule them back. Facts are facts and opinions don't change that.

Not everyone who tells you different to your experience is incorrect. If you are doing it better then why do you have to acknowledge those who are heckling you? Saving face? Revenge? And if you read something that goes against what you are experiencing then you should maybe ask why they said that.

I like your footer but I think you should also add "Be kind to others and watch the love flow back to you"
Well QLDUberDriver , I'm not sure big John is on the ball himself , I mean he stated that he googled " what' s on" for the week and advised everyone of this revolutionary method ,
I mean why bother ,uber are pretty spot on with their own " News Letter ":rolleyes:

Thing

Well no one made you do anything . You did it of your own accord
Ubers false representations of making in excess of $90K per annum was one of the reasons I joined amongst other garbage they touted such as when they subsequently lowered the rates would make use more $$$ :biggrin:

I left of my own volition too, because Evil corp are untrustworthy, liars, unreliable & basically pathetic :cool: