• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Sat night

pizzaladee

Separate days. The $171 was a year ago on the multiplier surge.

The trouble day was Brad Paisley. Spotty reception, 2 people canceled because they didn’t want to walk to Steels Corner. I left there without a ride that day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol I’ve been doing this for just over two years now and I can tell you that it was kind of rough for me at first. But, it’s just like any other job: if you work hard enough, you eventually become good at it and you get paid more and more over time.

pizzaladee

Lol I’ve been doing this for just over two years now and I can tell you that it was kind of rough for me at first. But, it’s just like any other job: if you work hard enough, you eventually become good at it and you get paid more and more over time.
1 1/2 years for me. The first 2 weeks were ROUGH! Of course as a newbie I accepted everything. 20 minute pick ups, rides in less than desirable places, probably more than one drug run was done. I told my husband that I may be arrested doing this job one day 😆

One day I headed in a different direction before turning on the app and discovered that I didn’t have to drive in those areas and that declining a ride was ok. The quality of my rides improved, my tips improved, my income improved.

I still have bad days (Brad Paisley concert), we all do. But I am selective about where and who I drive to try and limit the number of bad days.

Uber1111uber

Get paid more and more over time? Did u forget the pay decrease every year or 2x a year?😋

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Get paid more and more over time? Did u forget the pay decrease every year or 2x a year?😋
Experience with pay may very, obviously. Even with the new rip off smoke screen surge system, I still make out great at the week of most weeks.

Once you have an idea of how Cleveland works, where all the events are and you understand how to pick up better more note worthy rides...not hard to make a decent living in Cleveland, Ohio via rideshare.