• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

santa fe depot

ptdriver x

I went to pick up a rider , he was at the red zone, as i stopped, he went in, big mistake, 2 MTS cops were there, they approached me, told me to turn off my car, license and registration, he said “how could you pick up at red zone when we were standing few feet away, stupid on me of course, after a few minutes, he told me that he is only giving me a warning.

Seth619navy

Look, I know that being associated with these crooked, carny companies can sometimes be embarrassing... but anyone STUPID enough driving around doing rideshare without their U/L stickers on deserve whatever ticket comes their way. Trade stickers on our cars is basically our uniform.

Talcire

That tiny white zone is often camped out by a taxi driver with his feet up on the dash or a taxi driver that is now an Uber driver with his feet up on the dash. Seriously. Seen these dudes there more than a few times over the years. A big I don't give a s**t pirate grin to boot.

Buck-a-mile

Look, I know that being associated with these crooked, carny companies can sometimes be embarrassing... but anyone STUPID enough driving around doing rideshare without their U/L stickers on deserve whatever ticket comes their way. Trade stickers on our cars is basically our uniform.
$200 ticket
OUCH!