• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

SAN Pick up Comedy Show

UberReallySucks

So I get a request from SAN from someone with an Indian name as in Hindu. I text the guy about what terminal he's in and if he knows about the Ride share pick up location. He texts me back NO... I don't.

So I call the guy and I am trying to let him know where to go, he goes:" You know I have 3 bags. Can you pick me up over by luggage claim? "
I said, you know that's not possible we are not allowed to do that. We can only pick up at the designated area. We can get fined for picking up anywhere else at the airport ...

So the guy goes "well last time they did it for me. They picked me up over here"

So I say oh they did? Ok then, I will be right there

I hung up .... and cancel

Believe the audacity on some of these people?

Last edited:

Jeanreau

Funny... but not cool. We need to act professionally if we want to be treated as professionals.

I get that sometimes. I tell them that they can have über black pick them up curbside but that it will cost significantly more and they will have to cancel the ride.

UberReallySucks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Funny... but not cool. We need to act professionally if we want to be treated as professionals.

I get that sometimes. I tell them that they can have über black pick them up curbside but that it will cost significantly more and they will have to cancel the ride.
Ah how to act sometimes? That is the thousand dollars question. You waste all that time guiding people through their ignorance, you help with not 1 not 2 but 3 bags, you start the trip and find out they're going 2 miles away .... @ an all inclusive all time low fare.

Bill Feit

Uber is killing it for all of us...I will not work SAN anymore, I do not do X anymore, I have ZERO dollars this week and ZERO rides...who cares, Uber can kiss my ugly arse!!! And Lyft is now very, very, little better...why did they remove the destination feature, why to they have to copy everything Uber does...why can't one company in TNC business stand up for us!!! BTW, how many cabs were doing drop off and pickup at SAN last time you where there...$3.00/Mile and still busy!!!

UberReallySucks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uber is killing it for all of us...I will not work SAN anymore, I do not do X anymore, I have ZERO dollars this week and ZERO rides...who cares, Uber can kiss my ugly arse!!! And Lyft is now very, very, little better...why did they remove the destination feature, why to they have to copy everything Uber does...why can't one company in TNC business stand up for us!!! BTW, how many cabs were doing drop off and pickup at SAN last time you where there...$3.00/Mile and still busy!!!
Yes Bill, I agree. It is getting absolutely ridiculous. It makes me sick to my stomach now to turn on that app. and submit to this game of uber lottery not knowing if you're getting a mile ride or 20 miles.

Hoodat

So I get a request from SAN from someone with an Indian name as in Hindu. I text the guy about what terminal he's in and if he knows about the Ride share pick up location. He texts me back NO... I don't.

So I call the guy and I am trying to let him know where to go, he goes:" You know I have 3 bags. Can you pick me up over by luggage claim? "
I said, you know that's not possible we are not allowed to do that. We can only pick up at the designated area. We can get fined for picking up anywhere else at the airport ...

So the guy goes "well last time they did it for me. They picked me up over here"

So I say oh they did? Ok then, I will be right there

I hung up .... and cancel

Believe the audacity on some of these people?

Hoodat

Smart to bail . Air port pick up sucks I got burned ther on a 4 buck dump truck .
Lesson learned :cool: