• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

San Antonio promotions... gone?

MHR

Only promos I have ever seen over the past 1 year and 8 months were this past New Years and then they sent me two 1 ride + $2 the past 2 weeks.

Noble Ape

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only promos I have ever seen over the past 1 year and 8 months were this past New Years and then they sent me two 1 ride + $2 the past 2 weeks.
Is it weird to see the boosts gone too? I just started the rideshare side but have been doing eats for a year and always saw them (such as they were).

MHR

First couple of months I drove there would be boosts on the weekends, mostly downtown and at bar closing hours. I can't remember the last time I saw those, they've been gone for a while as well.

Ginny4ever

San Antonio has more than enough drivers out at any given time ... no need for Uber to add incentives for anyone to drive more. Best thing to do is watch for events and hope to catch a good surge without it costing you rides. Sometimes the hassles aren’t worth the surges either.

satxsatx

I figure SA is horribly oversupplied in drivers, when I see in the rider app 6 or 7 Uber cars around me wherever I go.

Weirdly, both Uber and Lyft are recruiting drivers on job boards, probably to keep SA oversupplied so they don't have to pay surges, bonuses, promotions, etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Complaints 45
Terri Lee San Antonio 11
MikeNY San Antonio 9