SAN airport to Carlsbad?

UberGNVPartner

I will be traveling to Carlsbad in November. Just curious if drivers in the San Diego area will pick up at SAN and drive to Carlsbad? Of course a large tip will be provided.

volksie

It's so much money on UberPoo, Line, Lift & lyftline that I contacted my financial advisors. They said it would really lift my portfolio into a whole new level surpassing all of my previous years earnings. I'll have to decline you're flattering offer.

UberReallySucks

Lmao?????????????
yep... Not sure if one should laugh or cry....?????

Rendog11: Will provide you with private security while in town
SteveSD: will see to all catering and Special Gourmet Items you may require during your stay
ATL2SD: will provide you with some cutting edge entertainment choices.

Feel free to reach out to me personally UberReallySucks for anything else you may need :smiles:

UberReallySucks

It's so much money on UberPoo, Line, Lift & lyftline that I contacted my financial advisors. They said it would really lift my portfolio into a whole new level surpassing all of my previous years earnings. I'll have to decline you're flattering offer.
Hahahahahaha....LMAO.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I love these, "Hey, can you pick me up?" threads.
Right now, these threads are the ONLY thing interesting about the overall Uber experience as it sucks -you all know what- to drive for the shit flat rates 99% of the time in beautiful Sunny SD.