Samsung 360 as a dash cam

Null

I'm upgrading 3 lines on my Verizon account to Note8s. They come with promo Samsung 360 cameras.

Seems like a good option for a dash cam. Check out this video below (if you're on PC, click and drag the video to rotate). No blind spots, has side views. Seems like a good option. This video was probably taken with the older version of the camera (doesn't specify), but I think it's a good option, especially since it's free and I'll be getting 3 of them.

Through Verizon you can get half off with trade in ($480), then best buy will give you $150 off. Combine that with these high value freebies (Camera worth $180 retail) and you can basically upgrade to a Note8 for free. Pretty sweet. Only downside is you have to pay tax on full retail price and $30 upgrade charge.

You can also live stream the video to youtube/social media. So, if you have unlimited data, you can have your drives saved locally and in the cloud (though I imagine this will have an impact on phone performance and charging).

MaddMaxx

Nice find... I may even look into it. Idk bout Note8 as prior notes were bigger than I care for, but definitely worth investigating

Null

Nice find... I may even look into it. Idk bout Note8 as prior notes were bigger than I care for, but definitely worth investigating

Thought so too, but this is mostly all screen with very minimal bezel. It wasn't much larger than my wife's G5 or my previous G4.