Inshur

Sadiq Khan orders crackdown on rogue minicabs

a2zint

he needs to crack down on dodgy Black Tractors as well ! Why are minicabs being targeted. Isnt that discrimination? Khan is a snake!

UberLuxbod

I reported the same tout several times in Berkeley Sq.

The sod would change cars all the time. But he couldn't change his face or his routine.

essexman

Well if you're touting regularly you are thieving from your genuine law abiding colleagues on here. Does that make you feel proud ?
I don't think most on here are bothered about a few touting jobs anyone does and most of his colleagues are busy doing pool jobs. I think most concerns are with Uber still taking on 500 drivers a week.

Mr. Mister

I don't think most on here are bothered about a few touting jobs anyone does and most of his colleagues are busy doing pool jobs. I think most concerns are with Uber still taking on 500 drivers a week.
They will be bothered when they get pulled by the law. Touting means Illegally Plying For Hire. Which means insurance is void. Which means driving without insurance. Which means bye bye license. And if they have an accident and the customer gets hurt it means big court case and no more house. And possibly prison if its serious enough. And that few touting jobs multiplied by all the drivers turns into several thousand jobs a week lost to legitimate drivers. Still not bothered ?

babasanfur

It's a good slap on the face by sadiq khan to all those minicab drivers who stupidly elected him just for one reason

Same slap by Cameron and the gang to all those who chosen to opt out of eu

Next time do not vote by emotions