• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

@@@@'s delivering food with Uber

simbaa

So I get a ping to a Japanese restaurant in North Olmsted. I get there. Instead of "Nick" an employee comes out and sticks a bunch of sushi in the backseat of my car, then starts walking away. I ask him what he's doing and where is the passenger. He then begins to pretend to not speak English. Now, my usual is to beat them hard enough that they abruptly remember English, but I didn't feel like it. So, I drive to the destination, a hotel, take the sushi in, set it on the counter, leave, and give the non-existent person one star. Do they do this because regular Uber fare is cheaper than Uber eats, which I clearly do not do.

simbaa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Should of just left it at the restaurant.
No, what I should have done is eaten the damn thing. Screw them. I hope to god it got intercepted at the hotel. Screw them. Who does that, puts food in your car then leaves and pretends not to speak English? This is America man. Build the wall!

czervik7

Well, a poll just came out that said 26% of UberEats drivers taste the food they’re driving. I don’t think anyone would miss a couple pieces of sushi.

simbaa

But why did the A-Hole ship his sushi via Uber and not Uber eats? Is that somehow cheaper. Should I have screwed him over by taking the food home and sharing it with my boys?

simbaa

I would’ve added on it a little special cream sauce
I had just dropped off a hottie and she gave me a tip. Then I gave her a tip. So, I wasn't even thinking along those lines at the time, nomsayin?