Rush Hour only Quest

HPClays

So, Uber doesn't want me pursuing quest or uberpoop this week. My weekday quest is 9 trips for $45, but only tripsinside the DC/Arlington geofence count and only between 6am-10am and 4pm - 8pm.

They are willing to give me $5 extra per trip to to sit in traffic and deal with spoiled brats...we'll see how they respond to zero qualifying trips.

Anybody else receive different versions of this?

New2This

So, Uber doesn't want me pursuing quest or uberpoop this week. My weekday quest is 9 trips for $45, but only tripsinside the DC/Arlington geofence count and only between 6am-10am and 4pm - 8pm.

They are willing to give me $5 extra per trip to to sit in traffic and deal with spoiled brats...we'll see how they respond to zero qualifying trips.

Do you have Boost too?

dallascisco

my quest this week is 27 for 80. Don't think I have a specific area because I got sent to BWI and did some Baltimore rides and it looks like they're counting.

nobody

i got exact same quest and it will also be zero qualifying rides for me

Bluecrab

my quest this week is 27 for 80. Don't think I have a specific area because I got sent to BWI and did some Baltimore rides and it looks like they're counting.
I've never had Baltimore or Baltimore County rides count towards quest. That's an odd glitch.

I was offered 21 for $150 quest, for entire DC metro and standard Mon-Thurs times. Won't hit it, I stay out of DC driving. Turned down a trip request from Annapolis to DCA at 5:15PM the other week. Base fare and too long to DF back home. Told the pax, request another driver.

I'm not going to spend my money to improve the product.

Bluecrab

Annapolis to DCA would have been a decent fare, Bluecrab.
I've done those trips in the past. If I remember it's around $30 for 60 to 75 minutes. Its tough to DF back to Annapolis on the other side of the Potomac. I'll go up to BWI or Balt, as the DF will pay for your return.

Lately I've been avoiding any dead miles and want to make $1+ per total mile driven.

Bluecrab

Ah yes, dead miles.
I never worry about those as they're basically tax writeoffs for me.
Two sets of books. Tax purposes and actual business P&L. I want to run a profitable side business and track data. For tax deductions I track DF trips that I know won't be profitable.

Same plus they're on the Xchange Lease car which will go back to them, so IDGAF.

I see Bluecrab point. Getting back from Reagan Airport to Annapolis, especially at the end of rush hour, would be a real Hillary
It would require multiple trips on the DF and have me zigzagging thru DC. I'm fine with telling a pax I'm not driving to their desired destination. Uber could easily adjust the app to give drivers more controls on the pings that are sent to them.

Jo3030

A simple 'radius' for pickups / radius for total drives would be amazing.
Of course you'd limit your incoming pings but I would literally do EVERY SINGLE RIDE that was within 10 mins to me that was going 1-20 mins away.
But of course they don't want us to have nice things.

Uberfunitis

I would love to see both drivers and passengers be able to filter what they are looking for in a ride.
Passenger:
Driver rating >= 4.8
vehicle less than two years old
vehicle make model : X/Y
etc

nutzareus

A simple 'radius' for pickups / radius for total drives would be amazing.
Of course you'd limit your incoming pings but I would literally do EVERY SINGLE RIDE that was within 10 mins to me that was going 1-20 mins away.
But of course they don't want us to have nice things.
Sidecar had this.

New2This

For those that had rush hour only Quest Monday-Thursday, how does your weekend Quest look? Any special hours for that?