Uber Drivers Forum banner

rurality athol ub /lyf

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  flightee 
#1 ·
Some way out there mapped rides and the hinterlands feel sketchy.. Athol always looks ready but l need driver to head north on rte 32 towards NH 2 mi beyond the causeway ?
l want to make an airport flight connection and prior to it have a clear connection with a driver.
l know l can book a week out but this will be more than that, anyone willing to logan me early from this newly served area?

#2 ·
Depends. What day of the week? Monday through Friday I work an overnight job until 7AM, Saturday or Sunday I might be able to help you out.

Some way out there mapped rides and the hinterlands feel sketchy.. Athol always looks ready but l need driver to head north on rte 32 towards NH 2 mi beyond the causeway ?
l want to make an airport flight connection and prior to it have a clear connection with a driver.
l know l can book a week out but this will be more than that, anyone willing to logan me early from this newly served area?

#3 ·
You are good to respond, appreciate it. Well as it stands in fact l am booking new years day flight departs at 540am.
So unless you have to work then or can't conceive an early rise l guess l will keep looking.
l have until late tonight to cancel the flight and will spend some tome looking for better deal today but as of this writing
traveling new years day for that early bird.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.