• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Rude lady- NIGHTMARE

Panjnyguy

I went to pick up a lady . i got to her house , i did call her name fat judy , he never said a word, i did help her with her bag ,she was going to train station 25min away ..she never said thank u for me helping her the bag, then i asked her, you going station he said ya. that the first time she spoke . Then a minute later she said can u make the Ac higher , i said this the max my AC will go , i told her i taking u back to ur house you not a nice person , you never said hello to me , you never said thank u for helping with ur back , u don't deserve a aide in my car .started apologizing and telling he having a bad day . you i old her u guys ttade uber diver like shit , see the car iam driving you thing i will take ur shittt.
i felt bad dropping her in the middle of the road . i did finish the ride she gave 7.00 tip .
teh sad thing she said iam aways like that (a @@@@@) and no uber driver complaint .

Ballermaris

Clearly does not have command of the King’s English. When you master that, then go for Americanspanglish.
Thank you and and be sure not to have the boot hit you when closing after unloading the portfolios.

25rides7daysaweek

I went to pick up a lady . i got to her house , i did call her name fat judy , he never said a word, i did help her with her bag ,she was going to train station 25min away ..she never said thank u for me helping her the bag, then i asked her, you going station he said ya. that the first time she spoke . Then a minute later she said can u make the Ac higher , i said this the max my AC will go , i told her i taking u back to ur house you not a nice person , you never said hello to me , you never said thank u for helping with ur back , u don't deserve a aide in my car .started apologizing and telling he having a bad day . you i old her u guys ttade uber diver like shit , see the car iam driving you thing i will take ur shittt.
i felt bad dropping her in the middle of the road . i did finish the ride she gave 7.00 tip .
teh sad thing she said iam aways like that (a @@@@@) and no uber driver complaint .
You arent supposed to call women fat dude

Panjnyguy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Clearly does not have command of the King’s English. When you master that, then go for Americanspanglish.
Thank you and and be sure not to have the boot hit you when closing after unloading the portfolios.
You need to lose some weight ,I advise eat salad .
Post automatically merged:

By the name I'm guessing curry
Dont blame him he honks his horn alot
That's just how he learned how to drive...
I only drink tea

Great job 👏👏👏👏 .. it sounds like you know the rules!
BUT SHE WAS FAT

OK i will summarize my post.
1.I picked up lady named Judy , she was very rude. when i asked for her name , she never replied .
2.I did help her with her bags , She never said any thing not even thank you .
3.When i asked her for her destination , she said in a rude way the"train station ".
4.Then she complained about the Air Conditioning so i decided i had enough and its time to take her back , i told her you been rude and inconsiderate and I had enough . that iam taking her back home . she did apologize saying she having a bad day and she is sorry.

Last edited:

25rides7daysaweek

I only drink tea

BUT SHE WAS FAT

1.I picked up lady named Judy , she was very rude. when i asked for her name , she never replied .
3.When i asked her for her destination , she said in a rude way the"train station ".
4.Then she complained about the Air Conditioning so i decided i had enough and its time to take her back , i told her you been rude and inconsiderate and I had enough . that iam taking her back home . she did apologize saying she having a bad day and she is sorry.
Have you checked your rating lately?
You should expect a ding because
of the way you dealt with this.
In the future dont greet paxes with
potential negative physical names.
Dont call the guy bald Tony,
toothless Phil or stinky Sherry.
Just sayin...

I only drink tea

BUT SHE WAS FAT

I took a lady names Judy who fits this description to a train station a few days ago. She was going to New York. I had to help her with bags and got no tip. I wonder if it was the same lady?

doyousensehumor

I only drink tea

BUT SHE WAS FAT

Ok, you might be beyond help. Your writing style indicates you may have a few screws loose. You load bags and get offended for no thankyou? Put up with her until her asks for more AC, and then you go berserk? Whoa.

To those taking notes: once again here is another story how this ride shouldn't been attemped, by the pax behavior before you even swipe 'start trip':
  • Pax refuses name verification
  • Pax was rude
Too many fares out there, to put up with shit like this from pax. There's more than enough good pax out there, too little pay, and you don't need the false accusation or fare adjustment!!

Last edited:

ZenUber

This is what happens when you use text to speech, and you have a bad slur in your voice.
Maybe the pax wasn't being rude, but simply couldn't understand a word you were saying.
Anyway, I've had plenty of rides like this. I start counting the offences and lowering the rating as the ride goes on. If they don't cause any damage, I will deliver them to the destination, but down-rate depending on how offensive they were. I remain polite though, as I still want my 5 stars.