• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

RU driving w/ Penis Pains?

Samman

Please be aware that it’s National Prostate Month. If your over 40, it’s recommended that you get it checked once a year. I can go over the states of prostate cancer death, but you already know it way high!

Get it Check or Get it Wreaked!

Post automatically merged:

Personal story... when I first started driving. My penis and the surrounding area would hurt and be very sore. One day I could not take it anymore, walked into my doctors office and he told me it sounds like prostate inflammation. He checked it and said to wear different underwear. I did and even changed to a Prius... Super comfortable to drive.

Good News! no more Penis area pains and check my prostate health?!?!?! it’s GOOD!

Last edited:

SinTaxERROR

I can’t decide on whether to like, laugh, wow, or love your post.

I would think with a lot of us driving long hours, that one of the best things we can do is to walk around for a few minutes whenever possible. Keep circulation flowing.

Sitting to long in one position can cause much problems including blood clots that could travel to lungs, and often be fatal.

1.5xorbust

Please be aware that it’s National Prostate Month. If your over 40, it’s recommended that you get it checked once a year. I can go over the states of prostate cancer death, but you already know it way high!

Personal story... when I first started driving. My penis and the surrounding area would hurt and be very sore. One day I could not take it anymore, walked into my doctors office and he told me it sounds like prostate inflammation. He checked it and said to wear different underwear. I did and even changed to a Prius... Super comfortable to drive.

Good News! no more Penis area pains and check my prostate health?!?!?! it’s GOOD!
Thanks for the warning. I already have a Prius.

tohunt4me

Penis Pain ?

Rub it out . . . . .

Attachments

mrpjfresh

Well, at least when the doctor sticks it in he or she uses a glove and lube. Uber? Yea... not so much. I've got butt pains changing undies or switching cars can't cure. Thanks Dara!

RU is NOT driving with penis pains...

Butt...when I pick up those cute girls...

It makes for good exercise...

And it does get very interesting...8>)

Rakos
View attachment 354977
And the Golden Banana for Post of the Month goes to... Can always count on @Rakos for a good pick me up post. You the real Mvp - most valuable primate!

images.jpeg

Coastal_Cruiser

Thanks for the "tip", but just an FY1, there are other words for that part, given this is not a medical site. My wife likes "unit", with the entire package being referred to as "package".

Just sayin'.

W00dbutcher

Well, at least when the doctor sticks it in he or she uses a glove and lube. Uber? Yea... not so much. I've got butt pains changing undies or switching cars can't cure. Thanks Dara!

And the Golden Banana for Post of the Month goes to... Can always count on @Rakos for a good pick me up post. You the real Mvp - most valuable primate!

View attachment 354997
Seriously..... Just add KY?

Why did this have to follow her post.....

Benjamin M

I can’t decide on whether to like, laugh, wow, or love your post.

I would think with a lot of us driving long hours, that one of the best things we can do is to walk around for a few minutes whenever possible. Keep circulation flowing.

Sitting to long in one position can cause much problems including blood clots that could travel to lungs, and often be fatal.
Blood clots, usually deep vein thrombosis in the legs, are a huge risk for any profession that involves sitting for very long periods.

If one of those suckers breaks loose -

1. Heart attack
  2. Pulmonary elbolism (clot enters the lungs and diminishes blood flow)
  3. Stroke
Diagnosed a pulmonary elbolism once from the dispatch information. Older woman, just returned from an international flight. Sudden onset of breathing difficulty.

The good news is that this is preventable and usually survivable if you get help soon enough (that is, the ensuing MI, PE, or CVA).

Talk with your doctor about possibly starting an aspirin regimen if you are up there in years and have a family history. On the road, be sure to take a few minutes to walk around whenever you can.

And on the OP, my father is a prostate cancer survivor. A finger up the butt isn't that bad. Might actually like it :wink:

Samman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Featured Thread??
Mens health is always a Joke until ....

DEZZ NUTZZ!

butt please let the Doc check yo butt! he uses lube and will play music

So you got fingered and then decided to buy a Prius?
Yeah! funny how you don’t like it until you try it!?!?!?!

what else have I been missing?!?!?

Last edited: