Uber Drivers Forum banner

RSVP for Kaboo

525 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  sospad 
#1 ·
i don't get it. Are they trying to limit surge or why do they need to know if we are driving that weekend?

#9 ·
If you're Uber, for an event this big, you would definitely want to have a good idea of whats available. It doesn't hurt to ask the driver community. Remember that those of us that come here are a very, very small number compared to the actual number of active drivers. I would guess that the majority of drivers who are interested will respond thinking that there's money to be made.

Something like this won't draw me from my usual routine. For those of you who do well with those types of events, I wish you the very best. I wouldn't worry about LA drivers being lured down here, there's way too many here to handle that business anyway.

Keep in mind also that Lyft-only drivers will be out in force too.

U/L may throw out a few bones for the drivers that participate but as we all know they don't care about driver satisfaction here. For both and especially for Lyft, this will mark the start of their winter season and rider satisfaction is of extreme importance to both companies. All the colleges will have started by then and if they can get it right and minimize rider issues, both companies will benefit going into the new season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.