Rotten girl

WorkHardPlayHard

Picked up an UberX with 2 girls dressed to go out.

Girl 1:Hi, driver we're in a rush. How fast can we get to bla bla?
Me: bout 5 min.

Girl 2: Do you take Uberpool? It's so cheap.
Girl 1: yeah I used to take it to bla bla
Girl 2: I don't even use the bus anymore. I take UberPool, it's so cheap like bla bla amount to get from this to that.

( I guess for once they used UberX because they were in a big rush)

Girl 2: I don't even pay the bus when I use the bus.
Girl 1: really? How?
Girl 2: you just gotta go in like you belong there and paid. There are more doors than the front door. So just go in there and act like you paid.
Girl 1: oh wow.
Girl 2: yeah bus is $2.25. I save like $15 a month whenever I use the bus. I never pay the bus.

No comment.

WorkHardPlayHard

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're right. I don't know their financial situation. But boasting about how to be as cheap as possible, how to cheat and scam your way out of paying what you're supposed to pay, I know that it's rotten.
No amount of financial situation can be an excuse for boasts like this. What about instead of going out and spending your money, at least pay your damn bus driver.

NASCAR1991

You're right. I don't know their financial situation. But boasting about how to be as cheap as possible, how to cheat and scam your way out of paying what you're supposed to pay, I know that it's rotten.
No amount of financial situation can be an excuse for boasts like this. What about instead of going out and spending your money, at least pay your damn bus driver.
I have a feeling and i know it for fact based on some convos i over hear in my car.....theirs biggest expense that night was your 5 dollar uber fare. All the desperate horny dudes probably spend all their money in a bar to get an any kind of attention...pathetic.
I see it in bars all the time guys here try overly hard to get any kind of attention. And when girl blows them off its totally normal and guy just moves on. But when girl hitting on you and you blow her off all the sudden they think you an ignorant prick bluh bluh bluh.
Let me guess was it in marina or north
beach?

Euius

What about instead of going out and spending your money, at least pay your damn bus driver.
While she's arguably stealing from all taxpayers as a whole, the driver gets paid regardless

However that's the exact person Pool/Line is designed to compete for. Both companies are easy to scam by somebody willing and often those scams will hurt drivers

NASCAR1991

While she's arguably stealing from all taxpayers as a whole, the driver gets paid regardless

However that's the exact person Pool/Line is designed to compete for. Both companies are easy to scam by somebody willing and often those scams will hurt drivers
My favorite when they try to act angry when we got to pick up a second pax. They always act like they got a pool on accident. Sure you did

1Nation

I have a feeling and i know it for fact based on some convos i over hear in my car.....theirs biggest expense that night was your 5 dollar uber fare. All the desperate horny dudes probably spend all their money in a bar to get an any kind of attention...pathetic.
I see it in bars all the time guys here try overly hard to get any kind of attention. And when girl blows them off its totally normal and guy just moves on. But when girl hitting on you and you blow her off all the sudden they think you an ignorant prick bluh bluh bluh.
Let me guess was it in marina or north
beach?
Yep, these girls aren't buying their drinks. There are enough guys who will do that for them, and they know/use that.
I'm not saying all women are like that, most are not. But the ones who have that type of conversation most likely are.

Genini-Contractor

I never see that, must be the times I drive. Nobody is heading to an appointment
My favorite when they try to act angry when we got to pick up a second pax. They always act like they got a pool on accident. Sure you did
I've been lucky that I never deal with people that lie about getting pool. I drive mostly mornings, but have to go out there tonight to make a quota.

tohunt4me

You should hear their conversations about how to cheat and scam Uber.

Watch your complaints section.

RedoBeach

People like this are exactly why Uber is cheaper than taking the bus... Ugh.

Adieu

I never used to pay for suburban trains in a certain other country

Once the station tarred the place where everybody hopped the femce to bypass ticket gates - whole lotta black palmprints all over the hood that night