Roswell, NM needs drivers.

NauticalWheeler

I dropped off a pax in Roswell, NM yesterday who told me he has an terrible time finding any available drivers when he needs one in Roswell, NM. I believe he was talking about Lyft specifically.

Do any of you know whether many driver operate there and why/why not?

His name is @Ian Richard Markham , and he seems to know what he is talking about.

Ian Richard Markham

I took a Lyft ride yesterday from the North Side (Charlie District) to Burrito Express and my driver's name was Lee. He was nice and didn't talk to me which made it even nicer. I mean I had my headphones on and was looking out the passenger side rear window the whole time so I guess it's possible that he attempted to talk to me and I didn't hear it. But he got me there fare and square, haha. No problems whatsoever and the vehicle condition was acceptable. 5⭐!. We do need more drivers here however and we need drivers like Lee! Uber is not currently available in Roswell, New Mexico. PS Lee had just gotten through taking a group to Ruidoso, New Mexico because he was on his way back into town on that route when I picked him up but I don't know that for sure.

NauticalWheeler

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I took a Lyft ride yesterday from the North Side (Charlie District) to Burrito Express and my driver's name was Lee. He was nice and didn't talk to me which made it even nicer. I mean I had my headphones on and was looking out the passenger side rear window the whole time so I guess it's possible that he attempted to talk to me and I didn't hear it. But he got me there fare and square, haha. No problems whatsoever and the vehicle condition was acceptable. 5⭐!. We do need more drivers here however and we need drivers like Lee! Uber is not currently available in Roswell, New Mexico. PS Lee had just gotten through taking a group to Ruidoso, New Mexico because he was on his way back into town on that route when I picked him up but I don't know that for sure.
Damn, to Ruidoso would be a good fare, huh

Ian Richard Markham

Damn, to Ruidoso would be a good fare, huh
It would be a mad fare because rideshare is expensive as hell here man my ride to Burrito Express was $10.52 and the dumb thing about it is that I took it not thirty minutes after you left because that Alsups burrito didn't tide me over good enough. Damn bro I can't believe you ate at Church's Chicken, geezus Christ bro.

NauticalWheeler

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It would be a mad fare because rideshare is expensive as hell here man my ride to Burrito Express was $10.52 and the dumb thing about it is that I took it not thirty minutes after you left because that Alsups burrito didn't tide me over good enough. Damn bro I can't believe you ate at Church's Chicken, geezus Christ bro.
I only at half of it and gave the rest to the dogs 8 hours later.

mbd

Ruidoso- home of the biggest purse winner, talking about 1/4 horse Futurity race winner.
Winner gets mill+
Younger version of KY Derby or BC Classic winner 😁 for the 1/4 horse... huge in the Hispanic community and for illegal gambling