Rosemead (DPS1)

justdezzz

Newbie here!!

So I selected Rosemead (DPS1) as my main Flex location.. I was approved on Thursday, updated my availability, and I've been refreshing the Offer page like a mad woman!! I think my fingers are about to fall off lol.. And I've had NO offers come up.. Has anyone else had this issue with the same location??

I'm assuming since it's the LA area, there's just a ton of drivers. Just want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

Amsoil Uber Connect

Just refresh once or twice at the top of every minute. It takes awhile to figure it out and it's a secret not many will tell. I didn't have any problems for Irvine or Chino DLA7,9, and each Ware house is different.

justdezzz

Just refresh once or twice at the top of every minute. It takes awhile to figure it out and it's a secret not many will tell. I didn't have any problems for Irvine or Chino DLA7,9, and each Ware house is different.
Thank you for the tip! I have just been refreshing like crazy at random times of the day and nothing. Do you have any suggestions for which time of the day would be a good time or is it just completely random when the blocks get listed?

oicu812

I don't think DPS1 is opened yet. Just like before Chino DLA7 was opened, people who selected it already as their home delivery station were not getting offers from it until it actually opened.

Stop refreshing for blocks for DPS1 until the delivery station actually opens. You can go to the delivery station and ask a blue vest about the opening date.

Opening date for Chino was pushed a couple/few times.

DPS1 - 4185 Temple City Blvd., Rosemead, CA
It should be the warehouse in the far back.

Last edited:

Amsoil Uber Connect

I saw a few for Hawthrone and East LA but not Rosemead, I just kind of figured it was E LA, but I guess not . I've been transfered back to DLA5. So I can't be much more help.

justdezzz

I don't think DPS1 is opened yet. Just like before Chino DLA7 was opened, people who selected it already as their home delivery station were not getting offers from it until it actually opened.

Stop refreshing for blocks for DPS1 until the delivery station actually opens. You can go to the delivery station and ask a blue vest about the opening date.

Opening date for Chino was pushed a couple/few times.

DPS1 - 4185 Temple City Blvd., Rosemead, CA
It should be the warehouse in the far back.
Well that would make sense.. It not being open yet.. Damn, was looking forward to starting asap.. I see it can be difficult, but hopefully Flex support can switch me to the nearest warehouse. Thanks!

justdezzz

I saw a few for Hawthrone and East LA but not Rosemead, I just kind of figured it was E LA, but I guess not . I've been transfered back to DLA5. So I can't be much more help.
Am I supposed to be seeing offers from other warehouse as well?? Because I'm not even seeing those.

oicu812

Am I supposed to be seeing offers from other warehouse as well?? Because I'm not even seeing those.

You probably should be seeing offers from other delivery stations, but Amazon also haven't sent out emails to other drivers to see if they want to transfer to DPS1.

justdezzz

So it turns out that Rosemead is going to be a Prime Now location and it's not supposed to be open until 9/12! And the reason I'm not seeing any offers from other warehouses is because they are Logistic locations.. That really makes no sense to me on why they wouldn't offer all types of blocks to the drivers.

Anyways, now I'm in the process of being switched to DLA3 - East LA, but according to the email I received, that can take SEVERAL WEEKS TO CHANGE! Uggggh I should have just went with my gut and chose DLA3 when I first signed up! :frown:

Attachments

• IMG_8089.PNG
    IMG_8089.PNG
    50.1 KB · Views: 86

crimson.snwbnny

eventually you'll figure out when they drop the blocks. some places drop the morning blocks at 3a some doing the night before at like 8p. when you figure it out. you wont have to sit there refreshing. but only way to know is to refresh every few min untill you see a sh!t load then notate that time. do the same thing another day. then bam. you know when to do it.

Amsoil Uber Connect

I kind of thought so, but didn't comment on that cause I didn't know for sure. However being DLA3 you get offers for all 4 wh's.

Took about a week for me to get changed to DLA5 from 3,7,9. I had a block to do in the morning, it disappears and the calendar was back to it's default settings. Then I get the auto response mail about missing a block in which I get the reply they made the correction and took it off my record. Now I just got the summary mail saying I completed 7 of the 8 blocks. :mad: Stupid computer auto responders. So I guess I'll reply back to cover my arse.

justdezzz

I kind of thought so, but didn't comment on that cause I didn't know for sure. However being DLA3 you get offers for all 4 wh's.

Took about a week for me to get changed to DLA5 from 3,7,9. I had a block to do in the morning, it disappears and the calendar was back to it's default settings. Then I get the auto response mail about missing a block in which I get the reply they made the correction and took it off my record. Now I just got the summary mail saying I completed 7 of the 8 blocks. :mad: Stupid computer auto responders. So I guess I'll reply back to cover my arse.
Whoa they already updated my location!!

oicu812

Now everyone in the LA/OC area should have received the Amazon email saying that we will be seeing offers from DPS1 along with the DLA3, DLA7, DLA8, DLA9 delivery stations.

justdezzz

Now everyone in the LA/OC area should have received the Amazon email saying that we will be seeing offers from DPS1 along with the DLA3, DLA7, DLA8, DLA9 delivery stations.
Yaaasss!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8094.PNG
    IMG_8094.PNG
    48.4 KB · Views: 103