Rose Bowl/Uber Says No Mo'

UberLaLa

Tonight at the UCLA game @ Rose Bowl. Passengers were told that neither Uber nor Lyft were allowed to pick up on Rose Bowl property. A Rose Bowl official told me, when I asked, Go to Old Town and pick them up there.

I asked a passenger if there was any Uber/Lyft lot down in the Arroyo and he said there was not and the officials told him, No pick up on Rose Bowl property.

lvesq1906

I said screw that and picked up on the property any way...

B0F12F93-A471-49C8-9F62-AEE4115B0118.jpeg

Shakey Jake

On the Lyft app it said to pick them up at the Parsons lot at Walnut and Fair Oaks (a shuttle drops off there), but for Uber we where told nothing. Not only that, but the PAX were not told anything so they were requesting us from the Rose Bowl and all of the streets where blocked off and you could not get close. Total cluster ****.

IMG_0812.PNG

lvesq1906

On the Lyft app it said to pick them up at the Parsons lot at Walnut and Fair Oaks (a shuttle drops off there), but for Uber we where told nothing. Not only that, but the PAX were not told anything so they were requesting us from the Rose Bowl and all of the streets where blocked off and you could not get close. Total cluster ****.

View attachment 154859
I was fortunate and was able to pick up on the property. However there was a lot of misinformation being spread. I asked a traffic attendant where pick ups were and he told me Orange Grove and Rosemont. I don’t think that’s correct.

goneubering

Tonight at the UCLA game @ Rose Bowl. Passengers were told that neither Uber nor Lyft were allowed to pick up on Rose Bowl property. A Rose Bowl official told me, when I asked, Go to Old Town and pick them up there.

I asked a passenger if there was any Uber/Lyft lot down in the Arroyo and he said there was not and the officials told him, No pick up on Rose Bowl property.

That's just double stupid. The big venues need to get their act together.

Anyway, what a great win for UCLA!

iheartuber

Those old timers in Pasadena who run things have zero to give!!!

mandreyka

Maybe I have it confused but isn’t the Rideshare Lot for concerts used for tailgating during UCLA games?
Maybe... they just don't want them down in there doing stupid stuff like most ants do.

The shuttle has got to be a major PITA for pax, like you have figured out... there are ways to get to pax

Alt-right Leader

ROSE BOWL IS TIRED of getting the shaft from FUBER SURGE AND LYFT PRIME TIME. OFF THE PROPERTY NO PUBLIC RELATIONS HASSLE.