• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Rolling around The Woodlands

Asia

Been trying to get uber to give me the OK to go drive The Woodlands area, but they keep telling me I must have a TNC license. Lord knows I have no intention of picking up in the Houston city limits...but is there something dark and mysterious about The Woodlands that a newbie should know about? I've only chosen The Woodlands because it is closer to my home, and Houston proper is too far south for me. Thanks for any info you can throw my way...

UberNorthStar

Hi, Asia.

Welcome to the forum!

Please read your Partnership Agreement. (Clickyour "Profile" on Dashboard Uber PartnerWebsite. Click "Legal".)

New Drivers have 30 Days to Opt-out of Binding Arbitration.<---- Click for more info.

Bukrub

You will need to go to the office and tell them to set you up as "outlying area Only". You can try and handle it by email, but you could be waiting weeks trying to get someone from Indonisia to comprehend what your trying to accomplish.
And... Get out of my Hood. :smiles:

tripAces

You will need to go to the office and tell them to set you up as "outlying area Only". You can try and handle it by email, but you could be waiting weeks trying to get someone from Indonisia to comprehend what your trying to accomplish.
Thats funny I just figured the names were actually the Computers name. I figure by now they have these auto responses as default pc generated. See no need for humans. Now entering the Twilight Zone!!

Richard Cranium

Been trying to get uber to give me the OK to go drive The Woodlands area, but they keep telling me I must have a TNC license. Lord knows I have no intention of picking up in the Houston city limits...but is there something dark and mysterious about The Woodlands that a newbie should know about? I've only chosen The Woodlands because it is closer to my home, and Houston proper is too far south for me. Thanks for any info you can throw my way...
I drive in the Woodlands among other areas.
You don't need a tnc. BUT don't piss of the Police. They remember people well...
Just FYI...

RC

Richard Cranium

EXCUSE ME PRIUS BOY????
hehehee..

RC

I know you put that just to irritate me. :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JimKE Miami 32
R San Francisco 0
Lyft-O-Maniac Washington DC 4