ROLL TIDE

PTCGUY

I will be wearing my BAMA colors on the road today. I am going to cancel on all riders sporting Criminoles attire at pick up. After The Tide punishes the Criminoles tonight I will pick nothing but Criminole fans.

iptaylm Dont you chime in. I still am seeing a shrink after that loss.

DopeyDaDriver

I just hope its a good game although I'll be rooting for the Tide for family peace. I'm just thankful that Uber rocked from 6 a.m. till 3 p.m.... I made my daily goal by then and was home in time to watch some interesting games like Gamecocks vs. NC St, then dem dawgs, and ready for the finale. As was said earlier I hope everyone has a safe and profitable weekend!

As an aside, the no boost/no promotion almost seems better... I think Uber let it slide back to the old algorithm.... let the surge happen and deal with it. $9.64 for 2 miles on X (think it was x2.5) made me think my driving for Uber choice didn't suck for like 5 minutes :smiles: Hope you all bask iin a sea of red map tonite.

Sidedraft

Ive had boost and quest past 2 weekends. No interest in the 35/60 this time.

Mine is 50 for $75. No, thank you. Did 14 rides for $220 today, none after 8:00 last night as that is when I am done. Last Quest I got to was 25 for $40. Since then they have been a joke.

DopeyDaDriver

I would have/could have hit any number this weekend, but thank Uber for not giving me a quest and letting me go home and watch football while still reaching my $ goal for the week. It turns into a game for me and I feel compelled to go for it although they just keep making the number of trips higher without upping the reward. I got 35 for 60 a few weeks ago, then next week it was 40 for 55 (both of which I did)... next week was 45 for 55... ummm no thx.