1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Roll Dam Tide

Discussion in 'Atlanta' started by MiltonalpharettA, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Uberonsomeshit

Uberonsomeshit Active Member

I said that to be funny, but ok. I don't care why trump the dump came here. FACTS! Every one has their own reason for what they do and why they do it. Period!

Dinoberra likes this.
  2. Raven087

Raven087 Well-Known Member

Can't question that the South is loaded with racists either. And that debunks the myth of their patriotism.

SpeedyGonzalez11 likes this.
  3. IndianMoto

IndianMoto Active Member

Or stupid, loud mouthed, women!

4. SEAL Team 5

SEAL Team 5 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Livery
    You got that right. Try being a white male and walking through the Bankhead, 4th Ward or Oakland City neighborhoods of Atlanta. You'll see racism like never before. In fact to the point of being killed.

5. Raven087

Raven087 Well-Known Member

Actually, don't be a wimp, go up and talk to people instead of walking with your head down, cowering in fear. You might be surprised how people react to you. Snowflake.

SpeedyGonzalez11 likes this.

6. SpeedyGonzalez11

SpeedyGonzalez11 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Exagtly Right. Its Always some white bread man super scared of black folks. I've driven, walked, delivered thru vine city, west end, bankhead, MLK. Unless you are stepping on someones' turf, or being a blatant target, the only people that come up to you are panhandlers. You can tell who has been in the hood and who hasn't.

Poor minorities love talking **** about any situation to anybody. Hell, some dofus yell at me to open my window near Cumberland, asking about my car, how nice it looks and some other random ****. Poor folks aren't some boogeyman. And using minorities as some excuse for supposedly blatant reverse racism Is ridiculous.

Raven087 likes this.
  7. SEAL Team 5

Driving:
    Livery
    You couldn't even take two steps in my shoes. I've broke bread with more different cultures then you have known to even exist. I've been to places where the wrong skin color gets you beheaded, the wrong religion gets you burned alive and the wrong gender gets you buried from the neck down only to be stoned to death. I've seen the outcome of genocide. You would have nightmares for the rest of your life if you have witnessed only 1% of the racism that I have. Why don't you plan your next family vacation to Somalia?

8. 1.5xorbust

1.5xorbust Well-Known Member

Who won the Iron Bowl?

9. SEAL Team 5

Driving:
    Livery
    Some team from Alabama is what I heard.

10. 1.5xorbust

Yeah I heard it was a team that wasn’t the University of Alabama. I think the score was 26-14.

11. IndianMoto

IndianMoto Active Member

And what did winning the Iron Bowl get them? A beat down from UCF! While the loser is the National Champ!

12. 1.5xorbust

26-14 is more of a beat down than 34-27.

13. SpeedyGonzalez11

SpeedyGonzalez11 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Maybe. I just find it weird that you have experienced so much racism abroad in tribalistic cultures, yet you can't walk or drive down lowery/mlk dr but I can? Are you morr afraid of American hood rats than somali pirates? That doesn' make sense. And honestly, it's beginning to sound like a shtick.

Dinoberra likes this.