Rochester ny HOT SPOTS

AtomicBlonde

Probably no one is gonna tell you that. If you reveal your secrets, people will show up to your hotspots and you won't get any pings.

I had one, a few months ago, where I walked into the restaurant and the bartender (who already knew me) was like, wow, you got here fast. I laughed and told him that I was sitting in his parking lot waiting, because I can count on an order from there or from a couple other nearby places. He thought that was brilliant. Two nights later I pull in and there are a couple other drivers sitting there. The guy blabbed to other drivers! It was days before I even saw another ping from there, and it was like 2 months before it went back to normal. You can't even tell civilians your secrets.

Find your hotspots and keep them to yourself.

Rickos69

Probably no one is gonna tell you that. If you reveal your secrets, people will show up to your hotspots and you won't get any pings.

I had one, a few months ago, where I walked into the restaurant and the bartender (who already knew me) was like, wow, you got here fast. I laughed and told him that I was sitting in his parking lot waiting, because I can count on an order from there or from a couple other nearby places. He thought that was brilliant. Two nights later I pull in and there are a couple other drivers sitting there. The guy blabbed to other drivers! It was days before I even saw another ping from there, and it was like 2 months before it went back to normal. You can't even tell civilians your secrets.

Find your hotspots and keep them to yourself.
Couldn't have said it better myself!!!