• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

ROC airport ride availability at 1AM tonight (Tuesday morning)

Bubsie

Delta co##su##ers delayed my flight about 2 hours. Is there anyone in the airport queue at 1AM on Tuesday mornings, or should I get the wife to pick me up?

Bubsie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So may never know the answer to my question because the flight was cancelled at 12AM due to flight crew hours being maxed out. Thing deteriorated in the gate immediately afterwards, with one highly agitated lady yelling at the gate agent to go f### himself after he stated no hotel accommodation would be possible and $150 future flight vouchers would be the best we could get. Oh and byw everyone has to leave gate area as they close at 3am. Couple people were attempting sleep on baggage carts on the departure level. By staying calm managed to luck out and get a voucher for the hotel just across from the Delta terminal at LGA, got about 2 hours of sleep before heading back thru security for a hopefully on time 6am departure.

Merc7186

Sounds like fun....this is why I will pay for a direct flight whenever possible.

Had you been in Buffalo, I would guarantee a dozen ants at the airport, even if there arent any more flights coming in....lol

Bubsie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was actually a direct flight. Got picked up by a nice Land Rover, airport lot must have been empty as they pulled him from 5 mins away. I complimented him on the ride and asked how it ran. He started laughing so I'm assuming he was trying to deflect tears as he remembered the constant visits to the dealership.