Inshur

ROAD ACCIDENT NON FAULT

Prcko

Hi just had an accident someone crashed into me from the back while waiting on a roundabout, ended up with big damage. Any of you had experience and what should i do? If i get replacement car how do i register it with uber as my temporary vehicle? Should i go through my insurance or third party or maybe through accident menagement? Any info is highly appreciated as this is my first time. Thanks

Anon2014

You HAVE to inform your insurance company. Let them handle it, hopefully you have a fully comp policy. Do not go through Claims Management Company!

Cabbie2B

Hi just had an accident someone crashed into me from the back while waiting on a roundabout, ended up with big damage. Any of you had experience and what should i do? If i get replacement car how do i register it with uber as my temporary vehicle? Should i go through my insurance or third party or maybe through accident menagement? Any info is highly appreciated as this is my first time. Thanks
Via insurance. Stay at home, claim loss of earnings, whiplash (up to £10k), and when taking ur car over...have a very good look at it has it been done properly.
Then put the car on the market before it gets damage category in v5.

Uberduberdooo

While waiting on a roundabout... You wasn't parked on top of it was you?

I don't think waiting on a roundabout is a good place to wait, do you?

Prcko

Hhahahah no i was waiting for traffic to clear so i can join the roundabout no way waiting for a pasenger on there