RNC surges

CleUberMom

Have there been any surges of note since Sunday? I have not seen any until this on minor moment and I'm wondering if my app is failing again. Can someone confirm please?

renbutler

I got a text from Uber asking me to drive in Cleveland during the RNC.

And I'm all the way down here in Indy!

Uber8er

Your app isn't failing. There are no surges to many out of Towners here for convention. Don't give uber the benefit of the doubt the app is working, uber is just failing the ones they care for the most "the partners". Good day and turn your app off don't put up with ubers b0llshit

Michael - Cleveland

Out-of-towners are waiting two hours int he airport parking lot waiting for a request - which more often than not results in a trip downtown. ($9-$10 Uber X earnings).

Uber8er

Crazy Even though out of Towners aren't making any money they are very persistent, they won't Give up.

Michael - Cleveland

Your app isn't failing. There are no surges to many out of Towners here for convention. Don't give uber the benefit of the doubt the app is working, uber is just failing the ones they care for the most "the partners". Good day and turn your app off don't put up with ubers b0llshit
Uber is not failing - they are succeeding. They are doing exactly what they wanted to do: providing an endless supply of drivers to a large number of riders. THAT is what Uber does. We're the ones who are stupid enough to think that Uber does anything at all to help drivers earn money.

Last edited: