Rms motorbike at the airport

Keith007

Just an hour ago I saw a guy with uniform driving a motorbike marking around at domestic airport, I had to slow down to not overtake him because I forgot to have my sticker on. After I drop my pax off and drove past him I saw he was showing something on a mobile phone to the airport traffic controller.

Is that RMS?

UberTopGun

Rms motor bike boy said he flunked out & couldn't make the grade to be a real NSW Police motor bike cop,
He also tried NSW Ambulance trying out to be a Motor Bike Ambo - but again he bombed out!
However he got so inspired by Paul Blart - Mall Cop - that he decided to buy his own motor bike & buy a fake uniform & fake security tags -
Now even the authorities think he works for each other's team!
He just rides & rides & rides some more!

Next year when he's saved up - he will start riding on his second hand "Fat Boy" around.

220px-Paul_blart_mall_cop_film.jpg

images.jpeg-10.jpg

Last edited:

President

Just an hour ago I saw a guy with uniform driving a motorbike marking around at domestic airport, I had to slow down to not overtake him because I forgot to have my sticker on. After I drop my pax off and drove past him I saw he was showing something on a mobile phone to the airport traffic controller.

Is that RMS?
His looking for your beautiful face

UberTopGun

He also said he used to work at private carparks, whereby he would issue fines that were illegal and that No One would pay anyway!
In his Primary school years he tried his best to be a "Hall Monitor" but was put in charge of Toilet paper roll replacement. He said he always got "bogged down" with this job.
Post automatically merged:

images.jpeg-14.jpg

images.jpeg-15.jpg

images.jpeg-16.jpg

Post automatically merged:

images.jpeg-17.jpg

Last edited: