Rivers of peanuts

Royals

Sitting in car in my driveway. One ping to local train station
The only place surging ATM is Coles and woollies!!

“Why are there no specials in your stores at the moment - normally aisles are full of special offers but nothing- is this not price gouging while people are struggling with making ends meet?” posted one user about Coles.

Another posted a photo of broccoli advertised for $11.50 per kilo. Broccoli is typically priced around $5 per kilo.

One user posted a picture of $11.50 broccoli at Coles. (Source: Facebook)
Some users said they paid $5 for half a head of cauliflower, and others said they saw lettuce going for up to $8 a head.

Another also said Coles’ prices were not only high, but stock was low, and asked what supermarkets were doing to help the country.

clmre

The only place surging ATM is Coles and woollies!!

“Why are there no specials in your stores at the moment - normally aisles are full of special offers but nothing- is this not price gouging while people are struggling with making ends meet?” posted one user about Coles.

Another posted a photo of broccoli advertised for $11.50 per kilo. Broccoli is typically priced around $5 per kilo.

Some users said they paid $5 for half a head of cauliflower, and others said they saw lettuce going for up to $8 a head.

Another also said Coles’ prices were not only high, but stock was low, and asked what supermarkets were doing to help the country.

Mr. Rod disagrees with you

fraqtl

I've been doing ok. Averaging 25 an hour before expenses.

Yes. That's less than minimum wage. It is, however, better than not having any source of income at all like so many others.

Respirator in while driving passengers. Wipe down the car. Have them sit in the back and shower as soon as you get home.

Kick poor Ant in guts

I'm nearly in self isolation. Sitting in car in my driveway. One ping to local train station. :coolio: Wife said go work so had to get out of house. Least can connect to WiFi and play games.
Thank god I sorted my back up selling photocopiers - it’s actually going ok - made $1200 yesterday in one deal. UberEats is a joke - I really feel for the drivers out there hurting
Post automatically merged:

I
Its all about being able to adapt to a changing world, good $ can still be made with a bit of lateral thinking

like having a bath with your socks on