Rising gasoline prices! What about revision in Uber pricing?

John Mcdonlad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
December 2015 lowest price $0.78
May 2016 lowest price $104.8
Thats almost 30 cents a litre jump!

Actionjax

December 2015 lowest price $0.78
May 2016 lowest price $104.8
Thats almost 30 cents a litre jump!
I wouldn't expect it till the prices get in the $1.39 range. I was doing Uber in the $1.49 range before the rate cuts.

In the end someone from Uber will tell you top get a more fuel efficient car and they have a wonderful car loan for you.

Either way I will be the first on their doorstep having a conversation on this when the fuel gets close to the $1.20 mark. The profitability side of this becomes a problem as the fuel prices go up.

Superduber

Double hit of higher expenses (rising fuel) and lower income (forced to take poo or timeout) is making this Ubering experiment of mine less and less interesting... Waiting to see what happens with implementation of new regulations and insurance options to see if this is worth continuing with.

Santa

Rates might be cut but not added despite what the fuel costs or the gazillion of drivers flooding GTA.

Manhoos

Besides Costco, the cheapest gas is available on St. Clair W, between Jane and Keele (around runnymade) There is Pioneer, Husky and one small gas bar... mostly they are around 10 cents per litre cheaper than posted gas price

Noobler

Besides Costco, the cheapest gas is available on St. Clair W, between Jane and Keele (around runnymade) There is Pioneer, Husky and one small gas bar... mostly they are around 10 cents per litre cheaper than posted gas price
Yup i was about to say the same thing hehe

Also, make sure u guys are collecting points.... they add up.

Use them for car washes or fuel discount cards.

10c Petro discount cards is good for 200litres... thats 20 bucks savings.

John Mcdonlad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gas range $1.10 - $1.29
Dec 2015 - $0.78c, over $0.30 cents / litre is hurting now.
Too may drivers and less earning opportunities, more traffic jams - king, portland, queen, spadina, bathurst!
AND FEWER TIPS!