• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Ridin' Dirty

Lots of chat from other cities about drivers finding bed bugs and roaches living in their car that were left behind by infested passengers.

Vegas has 150,000+ hotel rooms and plenty of low end people. Any hotel can have bed bugs at anytime. If they are on the passengers luggage or clothing they are now living with you in the car.

Which hotels/motels or areas do you always avoid to increase your chances of not getting infested and taking bugs home to your house and family?

I also wonder how many drivers that have bugs are delivering food or packages.

Udrivevegas

Lots of chat from other cities about drivers finding bed bugs and roaches living in their car that were left behind by infested passengers.

Vegas has 150,000+ hotel rooms and plenty of low end people. Any hotel can have bed bugs at anytime. If they are on the passengers luggage or clothing they are now living with you in the car.

Which hotels/motels or areas do you always avoid to increase your chances of not getting infested and taking bugs home to your house and family?

Bed bugs die at 117 to 122 degrees. They'll be dead in one hot day here.

Always laughing

This happened to me in nyc, but it was fleas

beezlewaxin

it could be 70* outside on a cool afternoon but 0ver 100* in the car. i can imagine when its 100* outside must be around 150* in there
Last summer I measured 165F degrees water temperature from a bottle of water that sat in my parked car all day.

The bottle was too hot to hold with bare hands. This summer I may try and bake some cookies.

The car did not have tinted Windows and was not black. I think it was Hyundai blue.