• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

rideshare vehicle accidents

cloud99

hi
can anyone help me explain if this service any good or just a money maker do i only pay the access deposit or there are other costs

cloud99

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What service are you talking about? Your post makes no sense
read the heading please, i am talking about rideshare vehicle accident company its a company that helps you get a car for a short amount of time when your accident car is getting fixed.

Uber_Paul83

read the heading please, i am talking about rideshare vehicle accident company its a company that helps you get a car for a short amount of time when your accident car is getting fixed.

Oh so sorry. You should sign up to drive with Splend. They are a very excellent company and if you are involved in an accident they will give you a car to drive while yours is being fixed and they will not rip you off :smiles:

prk

[/QUOTE]
YAY!!!!!! (finally you explain) sheesh
😒