1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Rideshare....The Movie 2018

Discussion in 'Stories' started by O-Side Uber, Jan 4, 2018.

1. O-Side Uber

O-Side Uber Active Member

“Hitch, the most popular Rideshare app, has created safe rides for millions. At least, that's what they want you to think. It was only a matter of time before the story went public. The story of that one night. That one, horrific night.”​

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6499694/

I've been thinking more and more about writing a comedy script about driving for a ride share..There is SO much hilariously good stuff on here to pull from..You can even say it was based on true events..If Uber had jumped on this and taken advantage of the product placement...It could've really given them a "boost".. sorry....but now the first movie will be a horror film...Will this be hurtful to ride share??? A comedy could've helped educate the public about the do's(tipping) and the dont's(treat us like crap)..but in a poignant and funny way..
    The plot could follow 5 different diverse fictional characters as drivers...a rapper, a normal white nerdy dad, a hot chick that knows karate, a young latino, a creepy trailer trashy guy....Their stories could all intersect at some point..Let's build a comedy movie plot here!! What types of drivers would be the funniest if you had to name 5 types?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2018
  2. jgiun1

jgiun1 Well-Known Member

57369AC6-BA6B-4AC7-973A-51CCC1A6C588.jpeg 4ED0672A-ED8C-4548-86A1-AF1E1EF5C1F7.jpeg 7F581305-6B7B-4971-85C1-AC5F19303128.jpeg 1E4A588F-D311-4357-AF56-ADF9D1C2F7D8.jpeg 4AE8E453-86BF-4309-B7B1-B779EF631734.jpeg 63A1DF53-E8FF-4CF6-B34A-4A79AF978713.jpeg

You can have main character : OUTFACE played by Jonah Hill: the Villian who sabatoged Ubers main frame. He put out taxis first, then Uber and must be stopped in time before Lyft computers affected by his virus, and force people to use public transportation again.

CableguynoeCableguynoe played by Christian Bale: the detective who must try and stop him before he reaches Lyft computers.

RakosRakos on screen writing and Co director with Clint Eastwood: the talking monkey sidekick cop who works with Noe.

TwoFiddyMileTwoFiddyMile played by Jerry Seinfeld: the taxi driver whom is affected by the Uber sabatoged computers and movie comic relief.

SadUberSadUber played by Danny Divito: cops try to use his audio recordings to track down the Villian, he had last audio recordings of Jonah Hill before Uber shut down.

JulescaseJulescase played by Margot Robbie: IT department worker for Lyft who helps solve the mystery and find the Villian ( also eye candy)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  3. O-Side Uber

This could be a blockbuster comedy...It would be cool if they could turn out to be heroes in some way...going "Above and beyond" to get their stupid badge....I'm liking those actors you picked!!

MHR, Rakos and jgiun1 like this.
  4. jgiun1

jgiun1 Well-Known Member

I added the story above.. Blockbuster man...I'm a movie buff

Cableguynoe, Rakos and O-Side Uber like this.
  5. O-Side Uber

Awesome plot idea!! action/comedy...nice choice with DeVito

jgiun1 likes this.
  6. JimKE

JimKE Well-Known Member

I don't think your Uber-driver demographics are quite right -- but hey, it's a movie, it's fiction!

I have a nominee for the hot chick who knows karate, but I don't want to embarrass a friend! And I have about 18,000 nominees for the young Latino part!

wk1102, MHR, jgiun1 and 2 others like this.
  7. O-Side Uber

You tube has many comedy skits that show some different funny driver personality types...They should certainly be diverse! We are all so different and from so many various backgrounds...yet we have Uber in common..It's kind of cool actually

circle1, jgiun1 and Rakos like this.
  8. Cableguynoe

Cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Dude this is so brilliant but you missed big time!!!!

You forgot the sexy woman!!!!

Go!

circle1, MHR, jgiun1 and 1 other person like this.
  9. semi-retired

semi-retired Well-Known Member

Maggie Q she know Kah rah Tey.

Maggie-q-97660.jpg

O-Side Uber and jgiun1 like this.
  10. jgiun1

jgiun1 Well-Known Member

64FF6305-89E8-4093-8FED-D71E0AAB0D1C.jpeg Julescase : played by Margot Robbie as the lyft, IT department worker and helps you and Rakos find outface before virus reaches mainframe.

Uber Crack, MHR, Saltyoldman and 4 others like this.
  11. O-Side Uber

It's gotta show all the terrible behavior that PAX do as well...make THEM look bad...it may help stimulate better behavior and gratuities....

MHR and jgiun1 like this.
  12. Julescase

Julescase Well-Known Member

Oooh Christian Bale as Cableguynoe??!! Good looks and an incredible sense of humor - this is getting better and better!

MHR, Cableguynoe, Rakos and 2 others like this.
  13. jgiun1

jgiun1 Well-Known Member

I have you played by Margot Robbie in film.
    Who do you suggest? If Christian Bale on another project, we'll use Bob Barker for noe

Attached Files:

14. 1.5xorbust

1.5xorbust Well-Known Member

15. Chris1973

Chris1973 Well-Known Member

Just bring back most of the actors from the original Taxi who are not working. Do you see the irony? Is that irony? WTF IS IRONY ANYWAY?!

16. Rakos

Rakos Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    I want Ceasar to play my part...

He has such a commanding....

And sure film presence....8>)

Rakos
    brainsgenesa.jpg

17. JimKE

JimKE Well-Known Member

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

jgiun1 likes this.
  18. Chris1973

Chris1973 Well-Known Member

Caesar is too smart to drive Uber.

melusine3, Tomasimo, MHR and 5 others like this.
  19. jgiun1

jgiun1 Well-Known Member

I thought of a good ending....the Villian hanging on to you and Moe's car, Noe yells "right turn Clyde", and you punch out Jonah Hill....classic Eastwood flick

MHR, Saltyoldman and Rakos like this.
  20. Cableguynoe

Cableguynoe Well-Known Member

I feel like Michelle Rodriguez would portray JulescaseJulescase pretty well

jgiun1 and Rakos like this.