• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Rideshare driving

uberboynycsf

I want to thank all the Rideshare drivers who have complained about being a contract employee.

Because of your complaining the flexible work hours that both platforms have provided will be lost forever.

We had the freedom to work whenever we wanted to, mark off sick when needed to, take a day off without the boss's permission, take a break whenever we wanted to, not having. A counselling at the end of your shift on harmless mistakes while driving or using the app and all the other rules that a company could terminate you on.

When both companies go bankrupt, push company policies on drivers or any other items that lead to termination, ENJOY NOT MAKING EASY MONEY, NOT HAVING YOUR BILLS PAID AND SCREWING OVER PEOPLE WHO NEEDS THIS JOB.

OHH BY THE WAY 7-11 IS HIRING, THEY NEED IDIOTS LIKE YOU TO SERVE THEIR SLURPEES!!!!!!!

UberBeemer

I want to thank all the Rideshare drivers who have complained about being a contract employee.

Because of your complaining the flexible work hours that both platforms have provided will be lost forever.

We had the freedom to work whenever we wanted to, mark off sick when needed to, take a day off without the boss's permission, take a break whenever we wanted to, not having. A counselling at the end of your shift on harmless mistakes while driving or using the app and all the other rules that a company could terminate you on.

When both companies go bankrupt, push company policies on drivers or any other items that lead to termination, ENJOY NOT MAKING EASY MONEY, NOT HAVING YOUR BILLS PAID AND SCREWING OVER PEOPLE WHO NEEDS THIS JOB.

OHH BY THE WAY 7-11 IS HIRING, THEY NEED IDIOTS LIKE YOU TO SERVE THEIR SLURPEES!!!!!!!
Slurpees are self serve.

ZenUber

In light of the fact that U/L are taking an obscene percentage of the fare that should be ours and spending it on driverless car technology, and effectively putting the drivers in the position of working to have themselves replaced by machines - I think it is appropriate that I stay with the company in order to sabotage it from within. Once U/L are out of commission, I’ll take a look at the 7/11 Situation.

Another Uber Driver

I want to ask all of the Uber Trolls, Uber Shills, Uber Employees, Uber Boy Scouts, Uber Brownie Scouts and Uber Goody-Two-Shoes if they can suggest businesses that charge 1979 prices so that I can patronise them and spend my 1979 cab rates there. I would be a plus if they accepted stars and badges as payment, in addition to my 1979 cab rates.

Jamesmiller

In your opinion others should incure debt as long as your satisfied making enough for your living expenses. Sorry that isnt how labor law works. Its the masses that over power the minority and right now members on this website doesnt speak for the millions of drivers out there. Time has changed either settle in or get out

Yulli Yung

I agree with the core of your message, i.e. using Rideshare for flexibility instead of solid employment, but your delivery could be less abrasive/inflammatory.
His statements might best be explained by, "you can't handle the truth"! I personally feel this post this "right on".

RabbleRouser

Don’t kid yourself, 7-11’s don’t hire Uber drivers.

This comforts Khosrowshahi and Kalanick

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager