Rideshare confessions

PrestonT

If Uber leads me to a known wrong location at a resort, I will go to where the correct pickup spot is, but first I'll roll through the pin to make sure and start the clock in case I need to no-show the rider.

And I love picking up drunks. It's a constant reminder that if it weren't for drunks, I'd still be a virgin!

Dutchie

I don’t normally have a foul mouth , but I curse out Uber drivers every day for making stupid moves in traffic such as making sudden complete stops in the middle of heavy traffic to pick up or drop off a pax. I am sure you guys are all excellent drivers so I am sure it was not one of you :wink:

Liberty89

I accidentally accept a (FORCED) stacked ping from Lyft while I was downtown a couple months ago. I pulled over for 30 seconds and realized this. I looked around and didn't see anyone walking toward my car, so I cancelled and right as I put my car in gear to move forward, I hear someone scream "waaaaait!!!!" as this man with coffee in one and and his briefcase in the other is running right behind my car. Well... I had already cancelled and was now a little embarrassed, so I peeled out and took off, leaving him behind lol.

I'm terrible, I know. That's the first and only time I've done that.

Drivinginboston

I don't Uber late at night because I'm probably sipping on something tasty.

I don't Uber early in the morning because I stayed up too late sipping on something.

I once gave a dominatrix a ride, I would have let her spank my bottom.

I once did 43 rides in a day, no multiple pools.

I always use insta payment at the end of the day because I want my money.

Tinuviel

I accidentally accept a (FORCED) stacked ping from Lyft while I was downtown a couple months ago. I pulled over for 30 seconds and realized this. I looked around and didn't see anyone walking toward my car, so I cancelled and right as I put my car in gear to move forward, I hear someone scream "waaaaait!!!!" as this man with coffee in one and and his briefcase in the other is running right behind my car. Well... I had already cancelled and was now a little embarrassed, so I peeled out and took off, leaving him behind lol.

I'm terrible, I know. That's the first and only time I've done that.
Ha! I did something like that on Tuesday. Was on a poo and stopped at Brigham and women's for the third pax. Waited for 1 min and didn't see anyone. Pax called but their phone was busted so I couldn't hear them. Cancelled before the timer ran out...

Turned on the road and there he was, waving at me. Just sped away