• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

RideshareRentals

Sponsor
Hey UberPeople!

Are you looking to rent a vehicle for rideshare?

We have a large fleet of fuel-efficient cars that qualify for multiple categories of uber and lyft, including UBER X, UBER XL, LYFT XL, UBER SELECT, LYFT LUX as well as all Food Delivery Services.

Our rentals include:
Unlimited Mileage
Regular Maintenance
24-hour roadside assistance

For rates and availability please text or call (818) 900-5990

NO DEPOSIT OR CREDIT CHECK REQUIRED.

We do not provide insurance. You must be able to obtain your own rideshare
insurance policy before the car is released to you.

WHAT'S REQUIRED

Must have an active uber, lyft or food delivery service account.
Must have a clean driving record
Must have over 2 years driving experience
Must be over 25 years old
Must be able to pass a background check

We specialize in weekly and long-term rentals. Sorry, no daily rentals.

For questions or to set up an appointment please call o text (818) 900-5990

The most important question is will Uber and Lyft activate these vehicles when your name is not on the registration, and the vehicle is not listed on the insurance card?

Also I only have liability and not full coverage....full coverage is a waste on 150k+ mile cars.....

Hey UberPeople!

We have a large fleet of fuel-efficient cars that qualify for multiple categories of uber and lyft, including UBER X, UBER XL, LYFT XL, UBER SELECT, LYFT LUX as well as all Food Delivery Services.

Our rentals include:
Unlimited Mileage
Regular Maintenance

WHAT'S REQUIRED

OCJarvis

Laugh if you want, but renting a car isn't the worst idea out there for this gig. You can drive a rental like you stole it 25,000 miles a week and not have to worry about the consequences.

I have a couple questions. I'm not in the market, but I support the market.

How much per week?

Why won't you cover insurance?

Is it a lease or rental??

The main problem is that we only really get paid enough for operating expenses and the equity of our cars

If we rent from you we are not making any money

If you make the rental cheap enough so we can make a small pittance to live on....then you will be losing money big time

Think about it.... At freeway speeds Lyft pays 92 cents per pay mile, but there is usually 1 deadmile for every pay mile.

So we are only getting paid 46 cents per mile (less than IRS mileage deduction) and somehow we are supposed to live on that little money and pay for a car???

Someone has to be losing big time

Fisfis

Hey UberPeople!

Our rentals include:
Unlimited Mileage
Regular Maintenance

WHAT'S REQUIRED

Do you have any idea how expensive rideshare insurance is? Good luck finding someone who can afford both rental fees and insurance to get a car from you.

You have to suck up that cost otherwise no one will rent from you. They can just go to Hertz or do Lyft express.

DollarFree

Sounds a lot like an ad on Craigslist, too good to be true but no details so you have to contact them.
No credit check but u must pass a background check. Wtf.
Maybe there’s not really any cars and it’s a recruitment or personal details gathering deal of some kind.
Or maybe it’s a genuine but hopelessly flawed business venture.
Not trolling a Sponsored thread Snoopy. just my 10c.

I think its kinda for dudes with no other options anywhere and can only get 250 if their life depended on it

If the could get 1000 they could buy a hooptie and save up but they cant so they make 800 per week and spend 200 on gas 250 on rental and 50 on insurance and make a whopping 300 dollars per week profit which they have to pay FICA taxes and income taxes on cause they cant deduct the mileage

So....they can never save 1000 and spend 12,000 per year on weekly rentals

uberist

Do you have any idea how expensive rideshare insurance is? Good luck finding someone who can afford both rental fees and insurance to get a car from you.

You have to suck up that cost otherwise no one will rent from you. They can just go to Hertz or do Lyft express.
Yeah, and insurance for a driver vs on a specific car is even more.

Fisfis

Sounds a lot like an ad on Craigslist, too good to be true but no details so you have to contact them.
No credit check but u must pass a background check. Wtf.
Maybe there’s not really any cars and it’s a recruitment or personal details gathering deal of some kind.
Or maybe it’s a genuine but hopelessly flawed business venture.
Not trolling a Sponsored thread Snoopy. just my 10c.
The ads have the same phone number so it’s the same person. I guess no one bit the bullet for $250 a week yet.

I think its kinda for dudes with no other options anywhere and can only get 250 if their life depended on it

If the could get 1000 they could buy a hooptie and save up but they cant so they make 800 per week and spend 200 on gas 250 on rental and 50 on insurance and make a whopping 300 dollars per week profit which they have to pay FICA taxes and income taxes on cause they cant deduct the mileage

So....they can never save 1000 and spend 12,000 per year on weekly rentals
If someone is that desperate they could go through Lyft express drive or Hertz. You still pay almost $250 but at least no need to pay extra for rideshare insurance.

weykool

The ads have the same phone number so it’s the same person. I guess no one bit the bullet for $250 a week yet.

If someone is that desperate they could go through Lyft express drive or Hertz. You still pay almost $250 but at least no need to pay extra for rideshare insurance.
The difference is you can drive either Lyft or Uber if you rent.
I pity the fool who can only drive Lyft.

U phoria

That would make it more expensive then renting a fleet SUV spot.
You would be better off renting a black car for $450 a week, insurance included and you get to wear a sports coat.

Laugh if you want, but renting a car isn't the worst idea out there for this gig. You can drive a rental like you stole it 25,000 miles a week and not have to worry about the consequences.

I have a couple questions. I'm not in the market, but I support the market.

How much per week?

Why won't you cover insurance?

Is it a lease or rental??
What company is going to write a rideshare policy when you don’t own the car?