• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Riders that suck

Towpro18

Here lately I have been rating 5 and going to next one noticed lately riders not rating same way and leaving comments like vehicle oders reckless driving to fast or driving to slow takes to long to get to them. Where can we rate driver's like they rate us. Example dude gets in MY vehicle smelling like he just smoked a field of pot or some fat chick that just used a whole bottle of body spray or my favorite the ones who have been drinking all day. You get the just of this they complain and our rating goes down.

raisinets38

Welcome to rid
Here lately I have been rating 5 and going to next one noticed lately riders not rating same way and leaving comments like vehicle oders reckless driving to fast or driving to slow takes to long to get to them. Where can we rate driver's like they rate us. Example dude gets in MY vehicle smelling like he just smoked a field of pot or some fat chick that just used a whole bottle of body spray or my favorite the ones who have been drinking all day. You get the just of this they complain and our rating goes down.
eshare. It is funny but we think alike.