Rider's Feedback Notifications

REX HAVOC

I have noticed that lately any rider feedback notification I get only stays in my app for 2 days instead of 500 rides and then drop off my dashboard. Is this one of the new changes Uber has implemented recently?

emmhope

I haven't got any for months and months ! i think they disable it because of blowback towards their support staff.

Strange Fruit

I have noticed that lately any rider feedback notification I get only stays in my app for 2 days instead of 500 rides and then drop off my dashboard. Is this one of the new changes Uber has implemented recently?
Mine has been that way for a few months now. It happened after some app dysfunction, so I think it was a change. It seems like it happened after I was getting way more reports, and for safety. I used to get a professionalism now & then and that's about it. Then I started getting safeties all the time. Soon after they were disappearing much sooner.

Okphillip

I have gotten no feedback in almost 3 months AND rarely do I get less than 5 stars. Uber must be treating ratings softer and gentler....maybe they really are protecting us now?