Riders...does the Uber Service make a difference in their attitude?

Uberchampion

Do those of you that drive on multiple Uber Platforms (X, Select, SUV, black) etc. notice a difference in the quality of the passengers?

Are Select pax nicer than x pax? Do you get a lot of drunks on Select?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Last edited:

Manhoos

I can give my 2 cents on X and Select.
X is a mix bag of good and bad. Anyone below 4 rating, shows signs why they have lower rating (mostly).

On select, I get 3 type of crowd. 1st is a genuine Select customer, really decent.
2nd type is the ones who think they are "rich", generally expect UberSUV on Select rates.
3rd are X customer, who request Select cuz X is surging 2.x+

Generally speaking, peep in their middle age and elder and decent customers

Hannibalb

Manhoos summed it up pretty well. Forgot one group, people who accidentally picked Select, probably 25% fall into in this category. This group will lower your rating.
On the whole would say select customers are less likely to be disaster pax, older and a little more civil on the whole. Would say they have higher expectations though but will be polite about it. More likely to tip too.

Harry70

Select passenger rate u well than uber x ;uber select ride more refined dt or some using uber select because surge in uber x; dowm side most pretty girls use Uber x: weekend every body is drunk x double x select suv black

Manhoos

Select passenger rate u well than uber x ;uber select ride more refined dt or some using uber select because surge in uber x; dowm side most pretty girls use Uber x: weekend every body is drunk x double x select suv black
Oh... That's a big downside..:p