Riders and Phone Numbers...

Lyft-O-Maniac

How many times has a rider asked for your phone number? Or, how many times have they actually called or texted you?

I've had several riders, all male, ask for my phone number.. I've declined to give it in all cases.. But, I've had several riders ghost me.. I have 2 mobile phones. I name one iphone with the number of the other in case I lose my phone somewhere.. That way the person has the number and can either look it up or call it. So I've discovered some riders will scan available Bluetooth connections from their phones and my phone will appear as an available connection.. I've had riders then text me afterwards asking me if I remember them and asking me out for coffee or drinks, or more.. Most all cases are where I picked up the riders late at night and when they are drunk.. ???

peteyvavs

How many times has a rider asked for your phone number? Or, how many times have they actually called or texted you?

I've had several riders, all male, ask for my phone number.. I've declined to give it in all cases.. But, I've had several riders ghost me.. I have 2 mobile phones. I name one iphone with the number of the other in case I lose my phone somewhere.. That way the person has the number and can either look it up or call it. So I've discovered some riders will scan available Bluetooth connections from their phones and my phone will appear as an available connection.. I've had riders then text me afterwards asking me if I remember them and asking me out for coffee or drinks, or more.. Most all cases are where I picked up the riders late at night and when they are drunk.. ???
Why are you surprised, you’re just being pimped out by Uber.