Rider with 0 stars

Ambition

So Sunday night I was working in downtown hamilton when I get a request I accept and reached the pick location, I waiting a while and I looked at the rating for the pax and saw that he was zero stars. I had to ask the guy how the hell you got zero stars he said he Never seen rate a driver ever and most of the time in a Uber he's always drunk ......

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-04-03-11-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-09-04-03-11-12.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 92

Thomas64

It was a clitch i had like 10 with 0 stars but i swear when the ping came in there was a rating cause anyting below 5.6 can go to hell

Kiwiride

Kia ora, kiwi living in melbourne here, i do uber here too.
Is there much difference in doing uber at home then here? Besides the rating system??

ploober

Kia ora, kiwi living in melbourne here, i do uber here too.
Is there much difference in doing uber at home then here? Besides the rating system??
Where is home? Probably not much difference. Biggest difference might be rules of the road (no parking, no stopping, etc)

I've had zero star riders a couple times. I think it's just the app glitching.

Kiwiride

Where is home? Probably not much difference. Biggest difference might be rules of the road (no parking, no stopping, etc)

I've had zero star riders a couple times. I think it's just the app glitching.
Hi., home is New Zealand, and the differance is at that time was the ratings but i read that it may have been an app problem.
We also have uber limo's and helicopters here also uber deliveries and uber is now paying for drivers accreditation now also besides the usuals that you have already stated