Rider Star Rating

OldUncleDave

Ok, I guess this is kind of stupid, but here it is.
How do YOU rate a rider?

I consider the rider my customer, so they start out with 5. If I have to wait more than the 2 minutes, minus a star. What else is there?
Last night I gave someone 2 stars, and that got me wondering about everyone else's system.

Z129

-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-
I rate almost everybody a five. If I feel they may rate me poorly - for any reason or hunch at all, I will preemptively rate them a one. I drive at night so it is a pass fail thing. I let a whole lot of stuff slide as long as nobody is disrespecting me or my vehicle. I don't fear retaliatory ratings. Any poor rating from a passenger will go away soon enough. Far quicker than it'll fall off their rating.

OldUncleDave

Tonight the Branding Iron had live music. From 10-1 I was delivering to the bar. One group (3 girls,2boys) were already well partied when I picked them up, with open cans. They offered me a Mike's Lemonade. I told them they couldn't drink in the car.

The girls had those big purses, and as soon as I hit the freeway, more cans were opened. I pulled off the freeway until the dumped the cans. Then more cans showed up. I felt like it was a Magic act. I got them to the bar but told the Bouncer about the purses. They were still outside 20minutes later.

Rated them a 1

Amsoil Uber Connect

You have 24 hrs to rate someone on Lyft. Very few get 5* without a tip. I blame Uber and Lyft on this. A lot of short trips get 3*, If I do take a minor 3* too. I blame Uber and Lyft on this as well.

Don't pick up anyone under 4.7. Ok ok, I did a 4.1 the other day. She was fine.

atmmanagement

I hit 5 star for all riders really because I could careless but I’ve given a few 1stars...I had a super duper drunk guy at 8am crying about his divorce yesterday...I wanted to kick him out but his ride was 2 miles away so i shot him a 1star

us0r

I hit 5 star for all riders really because I could careless but I’ve given a few 1stars...I had a super duper drunk guy at 8am crying about his divorce yesterday...I wanted to kick him out but his ride was 2 miles away so i shot him a 1star

Had one of those the other day but a drunk girl at 1pm on a Thursday except she was complaining her son hates her. I understood why about 30 seconds into the trip. She sat in the front seat too. 1*

EphLux

I had a super duper drunk guy at 8am crying about his divorce yesterday...I wanted to kick him out but his ride was 2 miles away so i shot him a 1star
From your remarkable lack of empathy I can deduce that you are either: 1) female or 2) a narcissist / sociopath.

Z129

-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-
How do you get past the rating with out rating tho? Lol

If you simply don't rate, the next ping will take you out of the rating screen and you will give the pax a 5 by default. Assuming they have not changed this in the app recently.