Uber Drivers Forum banner

Rider report for no convo

2K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  BuckleUp 
#1 ·
So i copped a report for (lack of) conversation.
I only speak when spoken to and never ask personal questions so this report is definitely about my silence during trip. What a world we live in...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Have not had one of those, something to look forward to.

Nice that someone went out of their way to put in a report.

I like to go out of my way, take my best guess which passenger and go change the rating to a 1 star. Sometimes when you think back you end up 1 starring multiple passengers.

#5 ·
Yeah, dumb. Ignore this and move on.

My personal strategy is to ping pong - that is I'll throw a 'how are you' and talk about weather / traffic and I'll stay quiet unless pax continues the convo in which case I'll throw back further chit chats. Mind you pax with party of 2+ are more likely to be in a convo between themselves and I'd rather not interrupt.

#6 ·
I find the best way to break the silence is rip a smelly fart, that'll get them talking!:mooning:, or possibly walking out of your car!:wtf:
You can tell them what you ate earlier.

Soon they'll release Guber X lonely, for lonely pax.
Riders can now request entertaining drivers that are great conversationalists and can even walk you to your door for a great drop off. :wideyed:

#9 ·
You have to improve your conversation skills otherwise Uber won’t take care of you. It will not give you the +35 trips, it will not give you the x3.3 surges. You have to deliver customer satisfaction in every way that you can.

You are a superstar, show pax that you are that hardworking and super powered ant. And wait for Uber daddy to look after you

#10 ·
You have to improve your conversation skills otherwise Uber won't take care of you. It will not give you the +35 trips, it will not give you the x3.3 surges. You have to deliver customer satisfaction in every way that you can.

You are a superstar, show pax that you are that hardworking and super powered ant. And wait for Uber daddy to look after you
I 100% agree, be a proud business owner, do the best you can do and reap the rewards

This post has been deleted
#19 ·
Twice I have observed feedback disappearing exactly 7 days (168 hours) from the start trip time. In both instances, I was very certain who it was who down-rated and left the complaints. The following weekend, I made a mental note of the times of those trips and kept a close eye on those feedback comments. Sure enough, those comments came off around the same time. The first one was a real estate agent who had earlier in the year, given me his sales spiel when the house opposite us went up for sale. He was also someone who I previously cancelled on months before because he was waiting on a crossing (in the middle of a very busy one-lane, one-way street) and chased after the car yelling out as I went past. I knew he was going to 1-star me. A minute or so after i had dropped him off, I moved over to the side of the road and watched my rating drop right before my eyes and then saw the feedback.

#22 ·
Find the pickup address, wait same time next day for them to come out, start following them walking closely behind, and keep talking in a very loud voice at the back of their head.

I find the best way to break the silence is rip a smelly fart, that'll get them talking!:mooning:, or possibly walking out of your car!:wtf:
You can tell them what you ate earlier.

Soon they'll release Guber X lonely, for lonely pax.
Riders can now request entertaining drivers that are great conversationalists and can even walk you to your door for a great drop off. :wideyed:
Farting works. You can also start moving your right hand in jerky movements out of direct sight of the pax. That should get the convo flowing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.