Rider Referral haven't been paid this week?

LevelX

I get a steady stream of new rider referrals, it's not massive, but it does add up. Normally 20-50 new riders a week.

These are paid once weekly, normally early Saturday morning (payment is time stamped), sometimes as late as 10-11am Saturday, but never later than that.

This week, no payments have arrived for new rider referrals and its now Sunday afternoon.

I tried Uber support and its like talking to the wall.

I know I have new riders, as I've been getting the emails advising me as such all week! So there is at least ONE there.

Anyone else notice any missing new rider referrals and how to fix it?

Micro

I just got $45 in "past payments" that never showed! Just popped up this morning in app. I still dont have a online statement on the website yet.

The problem is, I have no idea what those "past payments" are.

LevelX

Hmm just checked, still nothing showing for me. I've got Uber support on to it, or so they tell me. But still haven't heard boo out of the 'team' looking into it after supplying them all the details and screenshots of the rider referral emails that haven't been paid out.

So maybe they are slowly fixing the issue.

I just got $45 in "past payments" that never showed!

Do you normally get rider referrals or you think this is something else?

LevelX

Again... Another week and another 50-70 rider referrals haven't been paid. I've been getting the emails from Uber daily that a 'new rider' used my code, but again Uber screwed me over in payments.

This company is such an evil company, screwing drivers over at EVERY turn!

SurgeWarrior

Again... Another week and another 50-70 rider referrals haven't been paid. I've been getting the emails from Uber daily that a 'new rider' used my code, but again Uber screwed me over in payments.

This company is such an evil company, screwing drivers over at EVERY turn!
instant pay is failing for many drivers..between that and your issue, i think they have solvency issues and trying to make more money on the float.

LevelX

Yes wouldn't put it past Uber by having 'system issues' that stop paying drivers to save a few dollars here and there!

Each day I email support, each day they say they are 'looking into it' and waiting for the support team handling the issue to reply. Its been over a week. How long does it take!

Mista T

Author
Solvency issues? LMAO! They have $6.5 BILLION in the bank, according to their own disclosure 2 months ago.

LevelX

Still haven't been paid out for these referrals, still no answers from Uber support. Just the same going in circles.

Such a crap company!

LevelX

Week 3, still no referral payments. Uber support has stopped replying now. Such a great company, not!