Rider Ratings

UberHoax

Less than 25% of pax are aware of 4.6 rating.

Some pax want to show some dissatisfaction so uber will keep the rates low. They rate lower on pool rides... also when theres surge.

steveK2016

I only drive one day so far. It shows that I have 15 lifetime trips, 12 rated trips and 12 5 star ratings yet my rating is 4.75.

Am I missing something here or do I get dinged for not getting rated?

Reversoul

I'm just curious what's going to happen when I pass the 500 lifetime trip threshold. Considering about 200 of my trips were deliveries and the rating system is different for those fares. Delivery fares are based on a thumbs up thumbs down system and apparently don't affect my overall rating.

Yet my lifetime trip count keeps rising. I'm currently at 483 trips. I have 257 5* out of 270 rated trips.

They say your rating is based on the last 500 trips so I guess when I hit 500, some of my 5* will start dropping off and then my rating will fall until a lower rating comes off.

Unless I start taking a bunch of x fares to get more ratings, I could theoretically drop in the danger zone without doing anything.

Unless they mean the last 500 rated trips.

Harleyfxdx1

Nothing happens ... it's all a BS program to attempt to keep drivers focused on providing a safe professional trip for the pax.
Meanwhile they flood the market with drivers that far removed from being professional, some are pretty sketchy individuals, some are felons, most barely know how to drive and have very little knowledge of the city. Nobody gets vetted and there is no training. If they haven't been duped into the uber lease program the are driving an old jalopy.
I've seen this first hand in the cell lot, plus I've heard many stories from my pax. Not just in Atlanta but in other cities as well. Many times the pax have told me of their experiences and indicated they did not feel safe. I told them in the future to 1 star the driver and report the ride to uber. I don't believe anything will happen but they may get lucky and get a refund.

drivingfast

a one star they wont get that driver again the ratings dont work one bad rating should not drop u a percentage point after over 700 trips is a game they play.

negeorgia

Nothing happens ... it's all a BS program to attempt to keep drivers focused on providing a safe professional trip for the pax.
Meanwhile they flood the market with drivers that far removed from being professional, some are pretty sketchy individuals, some are felons, most barely know how to drive and have very little knowledge of the city. Nobody gets vetted and there is no training. If they haven't been duped into the uber lease program the are driving an old jalopy.
I've seen this first hand in the cell lot, plus I've heard many stories from my pax. Not just in Atlanta but in other cities as well. Many times the pax have told me of their experiences and indicated they did not feel safe. I told them in the future to 1 star the driver and report the ride to uber. I don't believe anything will happen but they may get lucky and get a refund.
Bingo!

negeorgia

I only drive one day so far. It shows that I have 15 lifetime trips, 12 rated trips and 12 5 star ratings yet my rating is 4.75.

Am I missing something here or do I get dinged for not getting rated?
Not surprising, but interesting. Non rated trips are supposed to not count.

capable

a one star they wont get that driver again the ratings dont work one bad rating should not drop u a percentage point after over 700 trips is a game they play.
U will be so suprised they will get the same driver again . The system is a joke and uber is just making profit out of it by deactivating drivers with low rating yet have seen a lot of riders with 3.5, 4.2 and 3.7 rating .

northmont

I'm not sure what this 4.6 is you speak of. I had a 4.4 last week. Also I didn't think mini vans were allowed. It was clearly an old taxi every light was lit up on the dash and all the sticker adhesive was still over all the windows from the old taxi stickers.

I gave him a 4.

Attachments

Harleyfxdx1

I'm not sure what this 4.6 is you speak of. I had a 4.4 last week. Also I didn't think mini vans were allowed. It was clearly an old taxi every light was lit up on the dash and all the sticker adhesive was still over all the windows from the old taxi stickers.

I gave him a 4.
Looks like one of the new "over-saturation" elite drivers. Should have given him a one star.

Amsoil Uber Connect

I have been matched up with the same pax I gave a 1* to.

And don't get your weekly rating confused with your over all 500 or less. My lowest in one week was a 4.05, 4.61 the previous week and then a 4.95 the week after. Currently 4.79 / 500

UberOG

Haha but I'm the bitter one sharpen up and earn those 5 stars like the pro you are uber career